white people of the oontz

jugzer

thanks for the explanations. It helps somewhat, but I've seen white people PREPARE food the right way and then have two bites. It's a culture of waste, is what it is.

Not all white people, of course, but especially cakers is where I see it the most.

This is very rare, that is some dumb shit if there was nothing wrong with the food.

Most white Americans I've seen don't do this to real food, just the factory made stuff.

Now I'm hungry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like, my one buddy, he KNOWS his girl eats like a bird and doesn't appreciate good food, but he'll still load her plate the fuck up. She has a bite, and then the rest gets thrown out. He continually does this. Why he doesn't just give her a grain of rice and tell her if she wants more, it's in the kitchen, is beyond me.

Much like Mero, I'd get beats for not finishing my plate. But yeah, tupperware and saran wrap for the win.

My bad yo. Do that.

Well I had a set of demonoid links lined up and of course they closed registration...

Here are some on The Pirate Bay... I haven't checked out the first two but have the other ones and they should be helpful if you're learning.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4265587/Photoshop_CS3_All_in_One_Desk_Reference_For_Dummies

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4265568/Photoshop_CS3_For_Dummies

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4794393/Advanced_Photoshop_CS3_Trickery__amp__FX_-_(Malestrom)

More later...

i just got slapped and had to sit there til it was gone

learned not to waste real quicklike

My moms would pull that shit when I wouldn't eat the nasty shit that I didn't like.

She made me sit at the table for like 2 hours once and I wasn't allowed to get up till I ate my fucking brussel sprouts.

I fucking HATE brussle sprouts.

Eventually I tried to eat that shit and ended up gagging and throwing it up and the bitch accused me of doing that shit on purpose and smacked the shit outa me.

I dunno man my moms does the opposite

They save the littlest bit of leftovers, even like a cup of rice

And that shit will stay in the fridge untill it's inedible

And my country ass dad is the same way, even moreso

You don't throw shit away, ever

Fuck that.

If I'm paying good money to eat out and I can't finish the shit, I refuse to NOT take that shit home for later.

yeah thats cause you're a jew and you make minimum wage, and really who can't finish their big mac value meal anyway? I know all you can afford is mcdonalds you fuckin janitor, that doesn't really count as 'going out to eat'

My moms would pull that shit when I wouldn't eat the nasty shit that I didn't like.

She made me sit at the table for like 2 hours once and I wasn't allowed to get up till I ate my fucking brussel sprouts.

I fucking HATE brussle sprouts.

Eventually I tried to eat that shit and ended up gagging and throwing it up and the bitch accused me of doing that shit on purpose and smacked the shit outa me.

Damn you just call your moms a "bitch" like that? :eek:

i save food for later, tupperware saviors all day

but where i go to school at they charge like 2.50 for one slice of pizza, so it's obviously retardedly expensive, but i STILL see kids throwin out whole lunches

then again, if my moms gave me money for lunch i woulda just saved it to buy weed anyways

Archived