white people of the oontz

jugzer

I remember tellin the story on here once of when I beat up "Saigon" (dude looked exactly like him, only bigger, which was funny on it's own but then we found out Saigon really was in Providence that night...makes you think haha), who was MUCH bigger and blacker than me.

Dude started off just trying to punk me off for no fuckin reason, then was really surprised when I wanted to fight. Anyways, we end up goin at it and he's beating the shit out of me. I'm thinking I bit off more then I can chew, but then right as my knees are about to buckle I caught him with a lucky haymaker. He was stunned, so I took the opportunity to pull his shirt over his head hockey style and then proceeded to just pound on him until he begged me to stop, no homo. I guess he left his killer instinct at home that day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black people just look fuckin intimidating lol

except like-skin dudes..they look pussy as hell :lol:

idk why..thats just how it is..but they pull more hoes.

i honestly have never seen a white person that looked intimidating..

and ive never seen a white person living in the hood(englewood, the hundreds, the low end ect.)..not even one.shit is extremely segregated..only a handful of mexicans in these neighborhoods too

fool, us non-threatening white dudes will fuckin eat you alive, nigga

jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg

what a coincidence tho... the "nigga moment" of episode of boondocks is on right now as i'm readin this thread

fool, us non-threatening white dudes will fuckin eat you alive, nigga

jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg

what a coincidence tho... the "nigga moment" of episode of boondocks is on right now as i'm readin this thread

dude victims were skinny gay niggas..

i want a nigga to come and try that shit with some niggas from the hood.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░

░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░

░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░

░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░

░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░

░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░

░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I HAD A WHOLE RESPONSE TO THIS SHIT BUT IT SOUNDED OD RACIAL AND THATS NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS LITERALLY IVE BEEN ALL OVER AND NEVER SEEN A WHITE DUDE THAT I THOUGHT IN MY HEAD "DONT FUCK WITH THIS NIGGA" I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT BLONDE HAIR ON A NIGGA JUST MAKES NIGGAS OD UNSCARY...DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

Yo while were on the subject.

I wish black people would stop asking me to borrow money just cus' I'm white.

As far as us being scared of ya'll, haven't we been keeping ya'll in check since...the dawn of time?

Wiping out civilizations and shit?

Anyway that was all jokes. The fact that this thread is actually a "serious" debate is rather funny. Most of you dudes need to get out of your neighborhood.

I HAD A WHOLE RESPONSE TO THIS SHIT BUT IT SOUNDED OD RACIAL AND THATS NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS LITERALLY IVE BEEN ALL OVER AND NEVER SEEN A WHITE DUDE THAT I THOUGHT IN MY HEAD "DONT FUCK WITH THIS NIGGA" I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT BLONDE HAIR ON A NIGGA JUST MAKES NIGGAS OD UNSCARY...DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

exactly..

and plus, look at how many black and hispanic people have killed/robbed other people...its a better chance that a black or hispanic nigga will kill your ass than a white person would..the numbers dont lie

In the CA prison system the AB makes up for something like 2% of the population and 13% of the murders. I'm not exactly positive of the percentages, but it was something close to that

I'd say that's pretty vicious

Edit: And no, AB of the oontz has no affiliation with the Aryan Brotherhood haha