white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mad late to this party, looks like I missed some interesting discussion and clowning that I'm not going to go back through the pages to catch up on. I'm curious though on the nigga/nigger/white people can't say nigger but black (Latino too?) people can argument. Can anyone think of any other culture, ethnicity, etc., that has a word that only people of that culture/ethnicity can use?

This Canadian seriously thinks that he can call me a janitor enough times that eventually everybody's gonna believe that shit.

He's just mad cause he works at McDonalds.

this retard is pissed off he has to clean up after people for minimum wage, and had to move out of his home town because he couldn't afford to live there anymore

oh yeah, fwiw, there was pics I posted of me at work in the take your camera to work thread, and there was a pic of me in the ask a vagina thread, you mad cuz I'm stylin on you ?

fuck outta here, go clean some more shit up

i can't stand how it is customary for white people to throw away the food on their plate, even when they have but two bites. no other people do this, but i've seen cakers complain about their grocery bills and then cook a ton of food, then throw it all away.

i blame their white parents and the whole "may i be excused from dinner?"

"why yes you may, billy!"

anyone have any other explanation?

I have a theory, a lot of white households in the US use that factory prepared food for dinner and can't cook.

It's not only white people, a lot of Americans are guilty of not being able to prepare a meal or just too lazy.

When you didn't chop vegetables and actually prepare the meal it don't mean shit to throw it out.

Nobody gives a shit about fake mac n cheese or hamburger helper, they know the less they eat the better off they are.

anyone have any other explanation?

I can't speak for other whiteys, but i tend to stop eating when I'm full.

Unless the shit's really good, then I might keep going till I feel like I'm gonna burst.

I also tend to not eat/pick out the shit that I don't like.

I didn't know that this was due to the color of my skin. I woulda figured it's comon sense.

the only time i've ever thrown food out is if i reaally cant finish, which hardly ever happens, i'd give it to my dog or something but he shits everywhere when you give him table scraps. the only time i've ever had to be "excused" from a table is when i was young at one of my boys houses, but thats probably cause they're italian, and his father always made us finish before we even thought about moving, and we always had to drink milk and shit.

thanks for the explanations. It helps somewhat, but I've seen white people PREPARE food the right way and then have two bites. It's a culture of waste, is what it is.

Not all white people, of course, but especially cakers is where I see it the most.