white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my white buddy was talking about a university lectur regarding the obstacles a visible minority may face due to that fact of being dark skinned.

next white guy, completely ignorant, states that no one, i mean NO ONE, has ever felt the persecution he has felt being a white guy of Austrian decent, with blonde hair and blue eyes, living in canada.

white people.

Actually a lot of wiggers truly believe they are just "acting the way they was raised"

Wiggers NEVER admit they act black, ever

They just act like people act yo, it ain't a color thing. Why you gotta bring color into it dawg, they don't see color, why it gotta be about race. It's just how we LIVE dawg!

yeah thats cause you're a jew and you make minimum wage, and really who can't finish their big mac value meal anyway? I know all you can afford is mcdonalds you fuckin janitor, that doesn't really count as 'going out to eat'

Pussy you work at

fucking MCDONALDS!!!

Even if I were a janitor, I'd still be

better off than you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcdonalds-1.jpg

white people just dont know how sweet they got it..

just being white gives you an advantage in everything(except dancing, sports that count, being cool, rapping ect ect)

but who cares about that shit when you can do 'homework' and shoot threes and free throws and shit like that..

NAHMEAN.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blah blah retard babble

ha, you wish I worked at mcdonalds so you actually had something to hold against me

I'm not the one being put on blast, I don't have anything to hide and I already proved that

you don't have your diploma and you clean up human shit for a living, you had to move your broke ass to the south cause you couldn't afford to live in civilization anymore, you're over 30 years old and don't own shit, you probably still ride the bus too

get your life together instead of getting drunk every night and talking shit on the internet, which we know, you didn't grow up with, which is your excuse for being too much of a fucking idiot to figure most of it (like pointing and clicking on webpages)

oh, and clean up in aisle 5

ha, you wish I worked at mcdonalds so you actually had something to hold against me

I'm not the one being put on blast, I don't have anything to hide and I already proved that

you don't have your diploma and you clean up human shit for a living, you had to move your broke ass to the south cause you couldn't afford to live in civilization anymore, you're over 30 years old and don't own shit, you probably still ride the bus too

get your life together instead of getting drunk every night and talking shit on the internet, which we know, you didn't grow up with, which is your excuse for being too much of a fucking idiot to figure most of it (like pointing and clicking on webpages)

You do work at McDonalds.

You're the one who wishes I was a janitor.

You keep popping off calling me a janitor in every other thread, the shit's hilarious.

YOU are the one being put on blast. YOU WORK AT FUCKING MCDONALDS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had my diploma when you were still sucking on your moms tits you little cum stain.

The way you keep trying to deflect onto me your anger about having to clean up human shit is pathetic.

I moved because of real life shit, little boy. Something you'll never have to worry about in your little Canadian world. Philly aint even expensive to begin with. The fuck are you talking about? At least come up with something realistic to come at me with.

You sound like a fucking 3rd grader calling me a doo-doo head.

Seriously.... that's the best that you can come up with is to call me a fucking janitor and tell me that I somehow spent mad money to move across the country, put the fucking deposit down on a spot to live, support my family off my fucking bank account till I could find a job... all because I couldn't scrape together the money to make rent???

How does that even make sense?

You seriously fail at trolling.

Now go clean up that kids puke in the ball pit before your manager fires your slow ass.

you guys think this is funny?

seriously, no relevance to whatever you are both talking about.