white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White dudes smell like garages. White chicks smell like mothballs.

WHITE BITCHES SMELL LIKE HOT YOGURT MY NIGGA.

YO NIGGAS ARE GETTING MAD AGGY IN HERE B!! YIKES

I HAVE A THEORY ON WHY MINORITIES THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD CORNY, CUZ YOU GOT CORNY "TOUGH GUYS" ... YALL NIGGAS NEED NEW TOUGHGUYS. FOR SOME REASON THE STEREOTYPICAL "TOUGH GUY" WHITE GUYS DONT SCARE ME B, LIKE BIKER DUDES AND ARYAN NATION SKINHEAD NIGGAS JUST MAKE ME LAUGH ON SOME CARTOON SHIT.

BLACK PEOPLE GOT NIGGAS LIKE LARRY DAVIS AND TOOKIE AND NIGGAS SELLIN CRACK AND HAVIN SHOOTOUTS THROWIN UP GANG SIGNS

WE GOT NIGGAS LIKE PABLO ESCOBAR, YAYO AND QUIRINO AND ALL THOSE NIGGAS UPTOWN IN 500 DOLLAR JEANS AND 5000 DOLLAR GUNS (AND MEXICAN NIGGAS GOT MS13 AND GANGBANGERS IN LA)

ARYAN NATION? HELLS ANGELS? FOR REAL NIGGA? NIGGAS SELL METH TO OTHER WHITE PEOPLE AND HUDDLE TOGETHER IN JAIL MAD NERVOUS. ARYAN NATION NEED TO GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL OR THE SOUTH BRONX AND LOCK DOWN 15 BLOCKS SO THEY CAN NOT GET LAUGHED AT.

sooo...racial tension huh..

FOR REAL? IM FUCKIN AROUND, NIGGAS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO JOKE AROUND WITH SERIOUS TOPICS...I JUST TOLD MY COWORKER IF SHE TOUCHED MY COFFEE ID "PUNCH YOU IN YOUR FUCKIN WHITE FACE BITCH"

AND SHE LOLD

LIKE A DEAD ASS LOL, NOT SOME "IM SCARED OF THIS NIGGA" SHIT.

*HOLDS EVERYONES HAND*

unity_650.33.jpg

rick+james.jpg

UNITYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

THAT WAS GOOD RIGHT?

YOU DONT SMELL LIKE HOT YOGURT THOUGH, YOU DONT GOT THAT CHROMOSOME B THATS WASSUP.

:lol:

i don't know, i would never say an entire gender of an entire race smelled like one thing.

oh, except for poloricans who smell like they soaked their clothing in cologne they copped at duane reade.

just kidding, i love my freakin ricans.

sometimes.

more retard babble

I'm laughing my face off at you for lieing so hard on the internet

we all watched you bitch and complain about people making 14.00/hr

we all watched you bitch and complain about how your city was becoming gentrified and you couldn't afford to live there anymore

you aren't fooling anybody, and nobody is more mad than you around here!

here's me "sweeping the parking lot outside my mcdonalds"

392009-1.jpg

stay mad, DAO!

WHITE BITCHES SMELL LIKE HOT YOGURT MY NIGGA.

YO NIGGAS ARE GETTING MAD AGGY IN HERE B!! YIKES

I HAVE A THEORY ON WHY MINORITIES THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD CORNY, CUZ YOU GOT CORNY "TOUGH GUYS" ... YALL NIGGAS NEED NEW TOUGHGUYS. FOR SOME REASON THE STEREOTYPICAL "TOUGH GUY" WHITE GUYS DONT SCARE ME B, LIKE BIKER DUDES AND ARYAN NATION SKINHEAD NIGGAS JUST MAKE ME LAUGH ON SOME CARTOON SHIT.

BLACK PEOPLE GOT NIGGAS LIKE LARRY DAVIS AND TOOKIE AND NIGGAS SELLIN CRACK AND HAVIN SHOOTOUTS THROWIN UP GANG SIGNS

WE GOT NIGGAS LIKE PABLO ESCOBAR, YAYO AND QUIRINO AND ALL THOSE NIGGAS UPTOWN IN 500 DOLLAR JEANS AND 5000 DOLLAR GUNS (AND MEXICAN NIGGAS GOT MS13 AND GANGBANGERS IN LA)

ARYAN NATION? HELLS ANGELS? FOR REAL NIGGA? NIGGAS SELL METH TO OTHER WHITE PEOPLE AND HUDDLE TOGETHER IN JAIL MAD NERVOUS. ARYAN NATION NEED TO GO TO SOUTH CENTRAL OR THE SOUTH BRONX AND LOCK DOWN 15 BLOCKS SO THEY CAN NOT GET LAUGHED AT.

im gonna be trying to fuck a meghan tonight, i guess i keep it white haha. her dad aint got money though.

i had this story all typed out but im not gonna share it, just know that 1 of my boys left 3 18st dudes knocked out bleeding on hollywood blvd after they got the jump on him and tried to jump him. shit got escalated real quick when one of them became conscious thats all i'll say. pm me if you care to hear the story and maybe i'll share, it was a pretty funny night.

i dont find any gang to be scarier than any other no matter what race they are, they all have their crazy antics. crazy dudes are crazy dudes.

this is what our tough guys look like.

0,,6399143,00-1.jpg

they wear suits and destroy lives.

don't get much scarier than that.

Word? I'm quite shooked, considerably shooked, of old biker dudes and any bald white dude who is 6'4'' 250lbs+. If there's a swastika anywhere on dude, ppfffft... well lets just say its a good thing I run fast. I mean, I can fight but Id rather live and talk shit from a safe distance.

<-- educated thug.

Word? I'm quite shooked, considerably shooked, of old biker dudes and any bald white dude who is 6'4'' 250lbs+. If there's a swastika anywhere on dude, ppfffft... well lets just say its a good thing I run fast. I mean, I can fight but Id rather live and talk shit from a safe distance.

<-- educated thug.

You gotta understand though... I grew up around white dudes like that... the majority of them won't get violent with anybody unless you fuck with them, and half the ones who act so racist and wear swastikas and shit could give a fuck less about black dudes or anybody else... it's like they never grew out of the teenage phase of trying to piss off their parents so now they're trying to be as outwardly offensive as possible to everybody. That's what MERO was talking about, those big bikers and skinhead dudes aren't going to fuck with you unless they have a 10 to 1 advantage because most of them are scared shitless of black people just like half the other white people in the country.

this is what our tough guys look like.

0,,6399143,00-1.jpg

they wear suits and destroy lives.

don't get much scarier than that.

THESE NIGGAS ARE IN ANOTHER BRACKET THOUGH NAHMEAN? ITS LIKE WHEN YOU TALKIN ABOUT SUPERHEROES YOU CANT REALLY THROW SUPERMAN IN THE MIX CUZ THE NIGGA GOT LASER EYES AND CAN FLY AND THROW CARS AND SHIT. LIKE COMIN TO A MIKE VICK PIT FIGHT WITH AN ELEPHANT. THESE NIGGAS WONT SHOOT YOU BUT THEY'LL G OFF AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU HOMELESS. BUT TO A NIGGA WHO'S WHOLE LIFE IS OFF THE BOOKS HE'S NOT REALLY ANYTHING TO BE SCARED OF. IM TALKIN MORE ABOUT "I DONT WANNA SEE 6 OF THESE NIGGAS POINTING AT ME FROM ACROSS THE STREET WHEN IM WALKIN MY NIECE TO DAYCARE" TYPE OF INTIMIDATING.

Legit outlaw bikers, dudes that are for real mobbed up, and Aryan Brotherhood type niggas (not corny neo nazi skinhead gangs, I'm talkin the real deal, locked up in the SHU at Pelican Bay type muthafuckas) would probably make me scared if they had a problem and I'm white as fuck

Aside from that though, there are no street gangs that scare me. My best friend is a Blood. I've had beef with Bloods, Crips, MS-13, and then more Asian gangs then I can count. Some of em are tough, most of em are pussy as fuck, just like everyone else

It makes me sick that SOOOOOOO MANY white dudes are scared of minorities, I'll never be able to understand it. What, cuz they got dark skin that somehow makes them tougher? The fuck? I've beat the everliving shit out of people of every color, I'm too smart to think that shit makes a difference