white people of the oontz

jugzer

dao do us all a favor

Select the text layer in photoshop

Open the "layer" menu option at the top and select "layer style (or layer effects depending on your version)

Select the "stroke" effect

This will allow you to put a hilight color around the text

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people

The term black people usually refers to a racial group of humans with a dark brown skin color, but it has also been used to categorise a number of diverse populations into one common group. Some definitions of the term include only people of relatively recent Sub Saharan African descent (see African diaspora). Among the members of this group, dark skin color is typically accompanied by the expression of natural afro-hair texture. Other definitions of the term Black extend to any of the populations characterized by dark skin color, a definition that also includes certain populations in Oceania, Southeast Asia[1][2], and the southern Middle East[3].

Capoeira-in-the-street-2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

White people is a term which usually refers to human beings characterized, at least in part, by the light pigmentation of their skin. It often refers narrowly to people claiming ancestry exclusively from Europe.[1][2] A broadly corresponding and sometimes synonymous concept is the Caucasian race.[3] Caucasoid people from the Middle East, North Africa, and parts of Central, and South Asia , are therefore also sometimes considered "White" and related to European people.[3][4]

somebody need to introduce this nigga to torrents so he can download adobe and make some real photoshops...cause these shits are ridiculous.

niggas need to step their game up.

oh i forgot..he didnt grow up with the internet like i did.

:lol:

This dude BOUGHT the retail version, he just has no artistic/creative abilities.

His graffiti is equally as inspired.

• Like 1

somebody need to introduce this nigga to torrents so he can download adobe and make some real photoshops...cause these shits are ridiculous.

niggas need to step their game up.

oh i forgot..he didnt grow up with the internet like i did.

:lol:

^This nigga tryna change the subject like he didn't just say he'd suck a dick to be white. :lol:

dao do us all a favor

Select the text layer in photoshop

Open the "layer" menu option at the top and select "layer style (or layer effects depending on your version)

Select the "stroke" effect

This will allow you to put a hilight color around the text

The fuck is a "layer"?

And why's it worth me going through all that extra trouble when I'm just typing captions over a pic?

• Like 2

Photoshop really isn't that difficult, depends on what you're doing.

What you're doing isn't difficult.

It aint difficult to you youngbucks who grew up with this shit and had teachers in school walking you through it.

We aint even have a fucking internet when I was in school.

We had to write on paper with a fucking pen.

We also had to walk a mile in the snow with holes in our shoes.

It aint difficult to you youngbucks who grew up with this shit and had teachers in school walking you through it.

We aint even have a fucking internet when I was in school.

We had to write on paper with a fucking pen.

We also had to walk a mile in the snow with holes in our shoes.

hey retard, they don't teach you how to use photoshop or use the internet in high school.

they teach you math, english, and science.

I know you didn't finish and all, but I just thought you should know.

hey retard, they don't teach you how to use photoshop or use the internet in high school.

they teach you math, english, and science.

I know you didn't finish and all, but I just thought you should know.

Hey fucktard.... They teach kids how to use the fucking internet and computer literacy in highschool these days.

Photoshop falls under "computer literacy".

So whether they actually teach photoshop or not, they still teach you the fucking language to figure it out.

Maybe next year they'll teach you Photoshop if you don't drop out to pick up more hours at work.

mcdonalds-1.jpg

i think its a pretty safe bet that the vast majority of us on here who use photoshop taught ourselves. I also speak for most of us when i say that just because we aren't in our 30s doesn't mean that we had computer class of any sort in high school. I know i definitely didn't have any classes that taught me "computer literacy" or any language that helped me in figuring it out.

Also, not having the internet when you were growing up isn't really a valid excuse anymore. I'm sure you've had the internet for at least 5 years by now.

Hey fucktard.... They teach kids how to use the fucking internet and computer literacy in highschool these days.

Photoshop falls under "computer literacy".

So whether they actually teach photoshop or not, they still teach you the fucking language to figure it out.

Maybe next year they'll teach you Photoshop if you don't drop out to pick up more hours at work.

janitor.jpg

right away boss, I'll clean that right up! I'm worth all 8$/hour that you pay me!

i think its a pretty safe bet that the vast majority of us on here who use photoshop taught ourselves. I also speak for most of us when i say that just because we aren't in our 30s doesn't mean that we had computer class of any sort in high school. I know i definitely didn't have any classes that taught me "computer literacy" or any language that helped me in figuring it out.

Also, not having the internet when you were growing up isn't really a valid excuse anymore. I'm sure you've had the internet for at least 5 years by now.

Just cause I've had the internet for 5+ years doesn't make this photoshop shit any easier to figure out when it's like trying to read Chinese the first few times you look at it.

All my time on the internet is spent looking at websites (pretty much 12oz), watching videos and typing shit.

I'm sure the first time you tried to fuck with photoshop you were looking at the shit like "ok, so WTF do I do? what are all these symbols and shit?"

That's where I'm at. I'm still trying to figure the shit out for the past week or so, and for being pretty much computer illiterate I don't think I'm doing so bad. I've made some funny captions, and when I figure out how to doctor photos and paste peoples faces over shit, I'm sure I'll make some even funnier shit.

Yall just jumpin on the dick to critique my photoshop skills, when really yall should just be LOLing.

If it was anybody but me, yall'd be laughin at the shit, not tripping over eachothers dicks to point out the details.

You's are like them gossip show motherfuckers hoppin on a celebrities dick critiqueing my every move. Shit's comedy.

And seriously... how you gonna front like you aint have computer class in highschool???

That shit's been mandatory since the mid/late 90's.

Like the year after I graduated niggas was talkin bout computer class and this shit called the internet. Come on now, you know damn well they had computer literacy classes when you were in highschool.

Just cause I've had the internet for 5+ years doesn't make this photoshop shit any easier to figure out when it's like trying to read Chinese the first few times you look at it.

All my time on the internet is spent looking at websites (pretty much 12oz), watching videos and typing shit.

I'm sure the first time you tried to fuck with photoshop you were looking at the shit like "ok, so WTF do I do? what are all these symbols and shit?"

That's where I'm at. I'm still trying to figure the shit out for the past week or so, and for being pretty much computer illiterate I don't think I'm doing so bad. I've made some funny captions, and when I figure out how to doctor photos and paste peoples faces over shit, I'm sure I'll make some even funnier shit.

Yall just jumpin on the dick to critique my photoshop skills, when really yall should just be LOLing.

If it was anybody but me, yall'd be laughin at the shit, not tripping over eachothers dicks to point out the details.

You's are like them gossip show motherfuckers hoppin on a celebrities dick critiqueing my every move. Shit's comedy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this nigga just compared "learning Chinese"

to putting shitty looking text on pictures that he's already posted on this site hundreds..maybe even thousands of times already!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this nigga just compared "learning Chinese"

to putting shitty looking text on pictures that he's already posted on this site hundreds..maybe even thousands of times already!

[ATTACH]109531.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]109532.vB[/ATTACH]

IceTyoumad.jpg.c332a16ca73f141eb6d28fb27779c6c6.jpg

54017058_imadsouljaboy.jpg.3d9c9c56b3c4cab8467d3a4277e6ab92.jpg