white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

̝ ̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕ ̚̕̚͡ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚L҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉ ~ L҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Z̙̜̝̞̟̠̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇L҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉ ̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟ ̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̕̚̕ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡d҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚iL҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚

Real punks should beat up the "PC punks" on a daily basis.

dude there's like five "real punks" left, everyone else is a PC Punk or a Peace Punk or a Raw Vegan Punk

But most of them are Mall Punks

Sad when punks now are just hippies with a jean vest, bedazzler, and a diet plan

The only diet plan punks were fucking with when I was young was whiskey and old English

Oh and just to add, nobody here down south really says nigger

I think the only time I ever called someone a nigger in my life it was a white dude and it really floored him that I said it, then I spit in his face and knocked him into a mud puddle

If I was a black dude tho, I would take the shit dead ass serious on here... Just like I get offended when one of you guys outs yourself for having some severe neo Nazi beliefs and goes off about killing Jews and shit

I mean if your joking and shit, whatever, poor taste, but let's be honest - a lot of dudes saying nigger on here would never talk like this off a computer, and do it just because it's 4 chan Internet humor to be racist

but their saying it to your face.

and you let that shit ride, faggot.

black people are only gonna go as far as you let them.

nah im just playin..we'll do what ever the fuck we want..especially to faggots that rock girl pants.

E-thug.jpg

your still some suburbs-living wannabe "gangsta."

OH wow this thread is still going?

a few weeks ago an LK called me

19bent.1.184.jpg

we had some problems.

a few months ago this guy at the gas station called me

chappelle.jpg

he got stabbed with a tootsie pop stick end

for me it really depends if i know you and how far you are willing to take it with racial comments.

growing up in cali people using the word nigga...mostly urban whites, blacks, mexicans and asians wasnt a problem because they knew the proper times when to not use it.

spending time in barstow is when i first really encountered racism in it full effect...and to blame it on ignorance is a foolish thing because people are just mean to be mean.

living in wisconson is another matter entirely although its midwest alot of blacks move to smaller townsand give their people a horrible image..

really i had a point to this but i have a three year old who found my pilot and is giving herself eyebrows

while i was in jail i had a "racial moment"

we where talking about hip hop and the diffrence between rap. i told this brother that only 1% or 2% OF REAL HIP HOP IS ON THE RADIO. he took ofence thinking because of his black up bringing in music( witch is really important,i was rasiad on motown by the way) that he felt "threatend" that some lightskind ndn was droping gems like a drunk jewler, and i really thought he felt like he was an authority just because he was a brother. any way shit got dumb and i ended up calling him a dumb nigger just to piss him off and asked if he thought i have never fought over hip hop related shit before. fucking bumpkin son.

while i was in jail i had a "racial moment"

we where talking about hip hop and the diffrence between rap. i told this brother that only 1% or 2% OF REAL HIP HOP IS ON THE RADIO. he took ofence thinking because of his black up bringing in music( witch is really important,i was rasiad on motown by the way) that he felt "threatend" that some lightskind ndn was droping gems like a drunk jewler, and i really thought he felt like he was an authority just because he was a brother. any way shit got dumb and i ended up calling him a dumb nigger just to piss him off and asked if he thought i have never fought over hip hop related shit before. fucking bumpkin son.

You got your salad tossed?