What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

300: Rise of mrmmrmmrm

Pretty much sucked, bad history, disjointed story telling, really just a moving homage to Frank Miller's static style, the best parts in the movie were action shots slowed to freeze frame with teh Matrix 'rotate' effect...

Full on CRAP!

A coin toss decided this one so next week it's Mr. Peabody, which everyone seems to enjoy so, it's lookin' up

I saw the new 300 movie... at this point I'm not only thinking that I'm never gonna give Frank Miller any more of my money, I'm considering cashing in on my old Batman comics. Of course some unknown director will probably do an incredibly awesome series of Arkham Asylum movies and I'll eat my words but... bad fail, or briliant representation of a graphic novel that was bad history to start with.

Not for nothin, plus the fact the Greek dudes don't shirts in battle, and girls that grow up as rape slaves end up REALLY digging violent sex as a metaphor covering the meaningless political struggle we're all just forced to put up with... fuckin' Mongols, amiriiite?

anyway 2 of 10, do NOT see