What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

spider_man_poster2.thumb.jpg.1ab2d47835a72f528581a2f0061e7a9c.jpg

Not bad, would watch again a few times like I have all the others. Saw someone rate this the best of all the Spiderman movies... don't think it quite reaches that height. Surprised to see Paltrow's name almost right away at the end of the film and yet her role is quite minimal- must be getting that $$$. Marisa Tomei makes Aunt May a bit sexier than in the comics.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kingsmanposter_0.thumb.jpg.a17ecd8c8ebfdf766d4389bc770dc98f.jpg

Saw this for $6, I'd say I got my $ worth. If you liked the first you'll like this one. Rewatched the first before I saw this, they may have actually made a better sequel but tough call, was some good action scenes in the first. If you haven't seen either it might be similar to an Austin Powers x Kick Ass x Machete type cocktail.

so i recorded deliverance on my dvr last week

Deliverance4-673x1024.thumb.jpg.01f8b4d76f2e5bcdf11c0730af473571.jpg

got around to watching it a few days ago.

it was a very disturbing movie, but now i get all the references to the movie. even though it was disturbing, i liked it...the scenes on the river were beautiful and the acting was on point. i kinda want to read the book now though.

• Like 2

oh also rewatched best of the best last night....hadnt seen it in years...

Best-Of-The-Best-1989-580x400.jpg.a8819562486c35e8d0d3d0e57fecf68d.jpg

even though it was the typical cheesy 80s movie with the 80s music (and yes, i spotted a fannypack in it), i really enjoyed it.

i grew up with these 80s martial arts movies...kind of makes me want to go back and watch more 80s martial arts movies....especially the american ninja movies that i used to love as a kid....ninjas were a huge part of my childhood now that i think about it...ninja turtles...ninja gaiden on nintendo...ninja movies....hell, i even learned how to fold my tshirt into a ninja mask from an issue of nintendo power.

• 2 weeks later...

MV5BMTUyMDQ2ODI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY0NDYxMzI@.jpg.5020cc027e0456d7a1a2a5e9f1479a17.jpg

Eh. Beer & pizza carried me through this. If you're interested in J.D. Salinger then this might be the movie for you. The real story itself is more interesting than the movie, the acting, the actors, etc. Dude struggles to make it, achieves fame, and then shuns it and leaves it behind to live out his life in the woods until he died a few years back.

Should I go see deer hunter?

No...there are some pretty intense scenes and great acting, but overall a few plot holes, plus it dragged (3 hour movie), just one of many Vietnam War movies....id recommend Full Metal Jacket instead.

Surprisingly ok, not the type of movie I would go see either. Beer, pizza, and other recreation may have softened the blow. It's not a must see, must own, or a performance of a lifetime movie.

Ok...my mom asked if i would take her to see it. ..guess i will

• Like 1