What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

i'm not sure if it was you or someone else who hit me with the Apple TV hack bizzness in my netflix thread but god dammit if i didn't get rid of mine recently i'd be hollerin at you on the matter.

Yes sir. You tripping. They selling the them for about 150-250 on eBay.

I got 2 at home and are used to the max..my average Internet usage is in the 200gbs

Free everything streams sports movies documentary music new movies p0rn..etc

Peep game brah. This new devise hit the market

http://lifehacker.com/5929913/build-a-xbmc-media-center-with-a-35-raspberry-pi

If you don't want to go the appletv route although more techy

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd been meaning to watch this movie since I first heard of it ('09… slow much?) because Tom Ford directed it and he is my God.

Finally watched last night……

I remember it copping a bit of shit when released. No idea why, though. It's a sensory overload. So beautiful to look at I get chills just thinking about every perfect detail... Very Tom Ford.

It's about gay love so you'll all dig it.

Based on the novel by Christopher Isherwood.

A-Single-Man-LowRes.jpg

a_single_man_movie1.jpg?w=585&h=230

a%2Bsingle%2Bman%2Bvia%2Bcinema%2Bstyle.jpg

So I watched Dead Mine last night after seeing the trailer and it didn't look to bad. I don't know if it was the shitty T.V or I was real drink but it was shit. I mean nothing happened in the likes of fights and zombie slaying everyone got trapped, they found the zombies and they all died. It had the potential to be a fucking great movie the idea was cool it was just put together crap and needed a good director.

Do not watch

Watched the new Die Hard today at a little theater down in Columbia City, it was okay, firmly in the tradition of the franchise and a lot better than the last one. Critics are hating on it but in the same reviews acting like the other Die Hard movies are some real pieces of cinema.

• 3 months later...

Saw gatsby. Enormous confetti budget. Like probably the most confetti i've ever seen in a movie. And the girls' eyes are the size of dinner plates, and they kind of beat you to death with the thematic elements. The end got real old real fast for me in the way it was presented. Some of the special effects were so oddly/poorly rendered that they could have been done in iMovie.

that being said, not bad.

room_237_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Some of the theories and observations are interesting, but really? Kubrick really did all of that shit on purpose? Dude was fucking brilliant no doubt, but I don't buy it. Also, dude didn't have a ridiculous IQ like they said he did.

This was dope.

pussyriotapunkprayer.jpg

Watching it right now. Not really into it. It makes snoop seem unfocused. It basically is him traveling Jamaica smoking weed and telling stories, nothing more.

i watched up until the part he traveled to meet that old reggae guy at dudes house.

at that point i was all...man fuck this and turned it off.

• 5 weeks later...