What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cuz your taste in movies sucks....

but if you think that was boring then watch The American... holy shit its SO SO bad. up there with Freddy Got Fingered and Little Faukers....

such a piece of shit.

I won't watch it until I read the book. I started with The Spy Who Came In From the Cold, but haven't continued the Smiley books just yet.

Melancholia.

Just as depressing as the name suggests! But still awesome... Visually spectacular, the whole planets colliding, amazing sets... beautiful costumes... dude from true blood, etc....

MV5BMTk4NjM0MjI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcxMDYzNg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Dope movie but I think a little soft by Lars Von Trier standards. Try AntiChrist or Dogville. Yesterday I watched Dancer In The Dark with Bjork for the first time

-Dancer-in-the-Dark.jpg

Let me tell you, this was the most depressing movie I have ever seen, yet beautiful at the same time. It's a musical, but not what you'd expect, and it's from 2000. Lars has gone light since then it seems.

Tumblr_leqcri9rqm1qzdglao1_500.jpg

Amazing movie, have watched several time.

Hunger games was dope, didn't read the books so I have no comparison but I don't give a fuck anyway. Can't wait for the next one to come out

Didnt read the books either, I was skeptic at first this shit would be too much like Harry Potter but turns out it was tight. It was predictable, but great cinematography and the protagonist bitch was sexy and it had some epic scenes. Id give shit a 4, but felt it could of easily been a 5.

Also reminded me of the Japanese flick Battle Royale, awesome, savage movie.

220px-Scott_Pilgrim_vs._the_World_teaser.jpg

i liked it, he should have stuck with the asian broad though..

It was cornball-ish and I usually dont fuck with stuff like this but the animation and fight scenes where dope. That actor is a worm, but he plays his niche just as well as anyone.

It was cornball-ish and I usually dont fuck with stuff like this but the animation and fight scenes where dope. That actor is a worm, but he plays his niche just as well as anyone.

yeah, i get what you're saying. i thought it was pretty original though, especially in today where half of the movies being made are remakes from years ago. not my favorite movie, but good none the less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How is it unrealistic?

Being someone who hasn't been in Iraq or any war I still found Hurt Locker somewhat "credible" to a certain point.

Almost everything that happened in that movie would not happen in real life. Sgt Bilko is more realistic then that movie.

Normally, I would not give a fuck about a movie being realistic, but whenever I wear this:

EOD.png

I get asked stupid ass questions from people who watched this fucking movie. I guess it would be like being a cop and people thinking that Super Troopers is a accurate description of your day to day activities.

Hurt Locker = Cop

Almost everything that happened in that movie would not happen in real life. Sgt Bilko is more realistic then that movie.

i liked the movie overall (especially after watching wack ass black swan)...but i did realize that almost everything was unrealistic...i even paused it to tell my girlfriend that most of it was hollywood hype and it would never happen like that in real life.

maybe its because i watch bomb patrol afghanistan and realize how cautious EOD units are.

• Like 1