San Diego or Seattle

grim540

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Isn't San Diego hot as hell?

Nope, it's on the coast. It gets hot occasionally but it's usually in the upper sixties to seventies. The further inland you go the hotter it gets, since it's a desert.

Grim- Better plan. Visit both in November then decide. If you can hang with Seattle in November then just imagine that lasting till early May. Booty can tell you what's up.

i fuckin dig seattle been in the area most of my life...yeah the late fall through early spring it rains....a lot. but late spring into early fall it's nice as fuck. always something to do. you got the cascades on one side....the olympics on the other. the ocean aint more than a 2 hour drive. and we got the dank buds....and it don't cost you 40 for a 20. im glad to call washington home.

Yeah it's a tough one to pick. I am pretty content in almost any setting. I have lived in a beach paradise before, just on the east coast, and I currently live in the mountains er... actually hills tbh.

I spent some time out in colorado and absoultley fuckin loved it. So the cascades sounds awesome... but then again so do margaritas and sun...

and for international flavor I have to choose between Tijuana and Vancouver...

fuck...

maybe it's time to pull out a dart board

san diego.

the weather is probably 70-75 degrees 85% of the year. within an hour you can be at the mountains, the desert, dozens of beaches, rosarito. LA in about 2 hours. or vegas in about a 4-5 drive. seriously it's not a difficult decision.

SD for the win. oh yeah Padres suck.

yo man im not down with san diego. ive been there three times already.

it looks nice, hot sun, girls, beaches, but underneath all that shit its a racist ass republican city filled with alot of people who are WAY richer than you are. than theres the tons of wannabe gangsters from the valley and the wannabe gangsters from SD who like to collide with eachother and fuck up everyone elses fun. there are things i like about SD ( the mexican food in SF is better), but for the most part i dont like the place, and i was kicking it in million dollar mansions cruising around in my friends porsche 911 turbo, so i would say ive had a fair share of SD. i almost got a DUI there too but the cop let me go. the colleges down tehre are STD ridden and full of skanks who will act like your girl one day then be out in TJ getting finger banged at the club the next. TJ and rosaritos are total shitholes, the mexicans are out to hustle americans and they do it good. beer isnt cheaper unless you go far inland, and there is a high change you will end up broke, in jail, in a fight, or with stomach poisoning.

seattle can be depressing at times with the constant rain and cloudy skies, but damn on the sunny days i love the 206. they hustle serious in seattle, dank pills coke are all super cheap. im biased towards the 206 because im decently connected up there, and people are real chill and there isnt alot of the gang bullshit that SD has. plus there are just as many hoes in the seattle/vancouver area than there is in SD, if your into asian bitches its the place. same with white girls.

if sun, latina bitches and mexican food are important to you, than go SD.

but if i had the choice i would be in seattle tommorow. i have friends who do it big in both cities, but seattle is much more fun and everyone is down to earth. i hate the stuck up, posh laguna beach snob feell that parts of SD have.

in SD i was kicking it with super rich snobs with porsches and m3s, they started acting shady (maybe im too much of a minority for them), so i kicked it with a bunch of my chill folks down there, skater surfer types, drank beers at la jolla a couple afternoons, went to some nice parties whatever. its just to 'laguna beachish' if you know what i mean. dont get me wrong its nice as hell, butim not a big fan of socal in general, i can take a few days and enjoy the sun and palm trees and the warm breeze but after a while it bores the hell out of me. im a northwest mountain weather kind of nigga, i dont get down with the sunny desert feel.

i like the urban feel of downtown seattle it reminds me of SF, and seattle has a ton of really nice beaches and nature too, you just got to catch it when the sun comes out. you can also find good skiiing/snowboarding like 45 minute drive away.