How many drinks do you need for a good night out?

AnUpsetStomach

I'll say if bud light 8 beers if guiness or something heavier 6. Thats for me feeling good, the bad part is I don't stop until I feel like shit. So I will be like 9 to 10 beers deep, plus shots, then I am down for anything you put in front of me. I am trying to change that.

Its this reason why I try not to drink anymore. During my times repping Team Alco I was going through the big bottle of Grey Goose a week by myself...bad news bears. Im not totally quiting, I just don't go out to bars and get more than 2 drinks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant stand fukin beer... so i say about 5 mix drinks (depending on which ones they are and how much is in them) and i say 3 or 4 shots and i think im straight the next day.. maybe just my stomach feels a lil fuked up... but dats every night i drink hard liquor

eh... it depends on the situation...

if im at a party and ate before hand ill have around 10-13 beers

and maybe a couple shots or mixed drinks..

if im just kickin it with some people ill get 3 king cobras and ill be cool...

all this while blowing a blunt though...

I try to keep it around 3-6 beers a day. Once in a while I go off the deep end, but I have a pretty high tolerance to booze so it gets expensive for me to keep the party crackin'.

I don't smoke weed or do drugs anymore.

I don't know. I guess the way to calculate with me is to say:

Pints of stella 5.2% abv. (Worth mentioning because I could drink bud light till the cows came home.)

Each one on average taking 30 mins to drink, taking into consideration the fact that I eventually start drinking slower. Start drinking at 8pm finish at 4am. Call it. 13 pints. PLUS Shot of tequila x3 and at least 2 gin and tonics and 2 Morgans and cokes. If cocaine comes into the equation then I could drink indefinitely. But so could anyone.

on a friday/saturday night i probly drink a good 15 beers and smoke some herb, but i usually dont remember many friday/saturday nights.

Last night had like 8 beers a blunt and 2 bowls and i was straight enough to stop at 7-11 on the way home.

Archived