Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnUpsetStomach

How many drinks do you need for a good night out?

I'm curious as to peoples tolerance levels to alcohol.

How many drinks do you need to have a good night out? Be honest you dont have to exagerate to sound big.

Personally a 6 pack and maybe a few shots does me fine.

You?

i start the night with a 4 or 5 shots of rum mixed with juice.

then i'll finish it off with a handful of beers and mixers.

a good drinking night will be about 10 drinks.

average, kick it on the couch night is probably 6-7.

i forgot to add that a few lines of coke and about 7 blunts are smoked whilst drinking said drinks.

I've always wondered about people who do this, doesnt the coke (upper) clash with the blunts (downer)

I need about a 24 pack and a fifth of vodka to start then i usually kill another 24 pack and maybe 4 or 5 40s.... then im ready to PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wondered about people who do this, doesnt the coke (upper) clash with the blunts (downer)

It all feels good.

Is weed classified as a downer?

you do the yowder first, then smoke like crazy on the comedown.

i dont do alot of of the yolas, i only do what 'falls' off the scale. most of the time i just give it to my homies because i hate doing alot of that shit.

T;6206193']When i lose count its usually a good night.

cosign.

BECAUSE IT MEANS YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME. AND NOT BEING A NERD AND COUNTING HOW MANY DRINKS YOU DRINK. THEN AT THE END OF THE NIGHT HAVING TO MULTIPLY THAT NUMBER BY 5 TO SOUND COOL TO YOUR MATES. AND BY 10 TO SOUND EVEN COOLER ON 12OZ.

I generally find it impossible to count drinks, but on the nights where i stay pretty sober and am able to count the next day, it's about 8 beers.

I need about a 24 pack and a fifth of vodka to start then i usually kill another 24 pack and maybe 4 or 5 40s.... then im ready to PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

48 beers, a fifth of vodka, and 5 40's? Man if this is true you're on your way to liver failure pretty quick.

When you get to the point where beer is just something to keep you busy between shots because it won't even phase you and you need straight liquor, you know you've hit rock bottom.

<---hit rock botttom.

When you get to the point where beer is just something to keep you busy between shots because it won't even phase you and you need straight liquor, you know you've hit rock bottom.

wtf this isn't even close to rock bottom, you pussy bitch

ohhh. i once got mugged and didnt care because they didnt take my bottle of jack daniels. i finished the bottle off, blacked out and ended up on someones couch. i didnt eat for almost two days because i was broke with no wallet and had to run from safeway because i got caught stealing hotdogs and beer. that was a shitty couple of days.

I just drink until I start to feel like shit basically. At which point I have no idea how many drinks I drank. Depends on what I ate earlier I suppose. Def cant drink a lot on a full stomach.

a 6 pack of Frosty Jack is plenty, but I have to space them out, or I'm in trouble

or

A bottle of red wine, merlot or pinot noir

or

1/2 to 2/3 a bottle of Jack

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now