How many drinks do you need for a good night out?

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to drink almost about a half to 3/4 of a 750ml bottle of liquor every other night for about 4 months.

I also used to drink as soon as I got out of work at 3pm until around 10, 3-4 nights a week.

Then I slowed down and drank about twice a week, sometimes in the range of 5-10 mixed drinks a night at a bar and maybe a shot.

Now I havent drank in over a month

I don't know. I guess the way to calculate with me is to say:

Pints of stella 5.2% abv. (Worth mentioning because I could drink bud light till the cows came home.)

Each one on average taking 30 mins to drink, taking into consideration the fact that I eventually start drinking slower. Start drinking at 8pm finish at 4am. Call it. 13 pints. PLUS Shot of tequila x3 and at least 2 gin and tonics and 2 Morgans and cokes. If cocaine comes into the equation then I could drink indefinitely. But so could anyone.

when americans say "a beer"...how much beer is that? those small cans? a bottle? pints?

in the uk, as jackson mentioned we drink pints - which are 568ml or just over half a litre.

everytime ive been stateside i have ended up with bottles (around the 300ml mark) or a can the size of a can of coke (330ml)...

when im out, and if im on a "good night out" ill usually have 4-5 pints then move on to a couple of morgan spiced and cokes. maybe throw a few shots in, then go home for a spliff.

but then again, i like staying sober enough to know whats happening. you will never see me stumbling around, piss stained trousers mumbling to myself. i enyou laughing at others the next day...

I don't really need much anymore

Used to drink a bottle of vodka and some beers before going out, have another 6 or 7 pints then move onto the jack daniels. I used to get hammered!!

my tolerance levels have droppe loads since I stopped drinking for 6 months

I quit drinking for almost 4 months and it did WONDERS for my tolerance and stomach.

I went out Friday around 8 p.m, drank a 12 pack of Heiny and maybe 3 or 4 beers out of the keg during pong, then smoked a blunt and by 12:30 pm I was stumbling home throwing up all over.

Got up the next day with a splitting head ache, but surprisingly NO shits at allll.

Tonight is the first night my boy up the street has an open house for the next week and I think we're kicking it off with a banger. His house just has that crazy party atmosphere so I'm sure I'll be testing my new tolerance to the limits tonight.

It feels really good to not have to drink a fucking 30 pack++ to get drunk enough to stumble.

I'll drink a Sparks or two to get the jumpoff early on in the night. I used to drink them like a champ, but I just can't do it anymore.

It's all about the black Sparks. Anything else (orange or blue, or Tilt or Joose) is bleah. And black Sparks is borderline bleah.

When it comes to wine, I can usually drink about a bottle and a half of white.

And probably about a bottle of red. Red seems to sit a lot heavier with me. More of a dinner party thing.

Sometimes it will be 5 pints then a bottle of white with some whiskey on the side for super fun time happy awesome fallover Jackson.

A good night? not an excessive tomorrow's going to be misery night?

Well then I guesstimate

Start off with a Pint of two, at least 2 or 3 rum & cokes, 1 vodka & whatever and a beer or two

or 2 scotchy scotch scotch on the rocks & 3 beers

That's if I start drinking at 12-1am ending around 4 or 6am

If I start at 4pm or 5pm well then I need a lot, a whole lot more to keep going till the night

Wine? well as long as I keep my mouth from rambling on, Bottle and a half = a good night

Good night out, things start to perk up after 6 beers, get better around 8, totally peak out once I hit double digits, and start to go downhill pushing twelve plus. This shit fluctuates all the time though. Just depends how often I'm drinking......

I'm a beer and wine person. Lost my taste for liquor as I found out last weekend, or maybe it's because Jose Cuervo sucks.

HairyEyeball2.jpg

Sippin on one of these right now. A little bitter, a little sweet, a whole lotta bite at 9.5 percent. Lagunitas always comes through with the high powered beer :D