Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
After School Special

DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruelty.

28-year-old man charged with cruelty to animals

By Will Greenlee (Contact)

Monday, February 25, 2008

STUART — Police arrested a 28-year-old man Sunday on a cruelty to animals charge after he yelled an obscenity at a police dog in a patrol vehicle, according to an arrest affidavit.

Moses Rogers Jr., of the 700 block of East Avenue, also faces a disorderly conduct charge in connection with the 2:24 a.m. incidents in the 2300 block of Southeast Federal Highway.

Police say Rogers yelled an obscene statement in the window as he walked past a patrol vehicle that contained a patrol dog “causing (the dog’s) behavior to become overloaded, tormenting the dog,” the affidavit states.

Rogers became irate when an officer went to talk to him and ask for identification and continued drawing bystanders’ attention.

Rogers was released Sunday from the Martin County jail in lieu of $750 bail, a jail official said.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/feb/25/28-year-old-man-charged-cruelty-animals/

Re: DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruel

i get more and more amazed each day by police conduct. its fucking brilliant.

Re: DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruel

PIG DOG!

FUZZ DOG!

GET A REAL JOB FUCKING COP DOG!

FATTY FAT DOG!

YOU AINT NO MANS BEST FRIEND!

ahahahah epic fail for this guy

oh man

you can say whatever you want to a cop

so long as you are not "threatening" them.

this includes cop dogs

yeah until they sprinkle crack on you

I can see a use for bomb sniffing dogs and looking for earthquake victims but I think police dogs trained to attack people should be illegal.

That dog should get some thicker skin

Canine self esteem is the root of the problem.

But seriously, how much of a tool must this guy feel like for getting popped on such an idiotic incident? Wait, wait, don't answer that.

Cops are higher beings then the rest of us, they must be treated like Gods or expect divine punishment.

A buddy of mine breeds and trains cop dogs and has offered me free puppies before (the ones that aren't fit to eat your arm).

Dude is not a tool for being "popped" as you say, PIGS will do anything they please to you if you do ANYthing they don't like. Then they will make some bullshit up and you will be fucked...true story it happened to me and many a black man before.

P.S. I am not black but an equivelent where I'm from.

Guest spectr

thats just fucked up, seriously fucked up.

Art-

If you'll notice I referred to the incident as idiotic, which I should clarify was describing the fact he was arrested. What I'm saying is that he has to feel foolish for getting arrested for that, in obvious addition to being outraged. I would hit myself over the head a couple times for it had it been me. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous that he was arrested. I fully agree that anything you do can be warped into something worth arresting you for. It's happened to me too.

Such bullshit...but somehow..it doesnt surprise me in the least. Cops are some of the scumiest bottom feeding power hungry low life peices of shit I have ever come across.

This whole story just takes away any hope of the 'justice' system working.

I didn't know whales could fit in cop cars

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now