Heroin

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been gettin worse for years here

I used to use (never stole or injected just smoked it but was kinda fucked up on it but that was over 10 years ago) but it is steadily getting worse, just see young kids who should be fucking around with a bit of dope and they are out stealing and getting real addicted really early. I don't know how you can get around it though.

As long as everyone knows there is barely any future of a good job as everyone works in the new sweatshops of call centre customer services they just end up getting fucked up all the time. Its the same with binge drinking and stuff. No Hope for a decent future so why try??

Damn I feel old when get thinking about this stuff

Sorry about that, Gucci. RIP.

I went through it. I wasn't as bad as most (not stealing or tricking, held down a job), but I definitely needed that shit to deal with my day to day for about two years.

word.

i moved here to minneapolis almost a year ago for rehab and that shit seriously saved my life.

addiction is a strange thing, not everybody has it (and its not always to drugs). that is why to people who have not experienced it do not and often CANnot understand it.

you are pretty much insane.

i never tried heroin, but i couldnt face the world without my bottle (not perceived as being as bad as heroin, but its the only other drug besides benzos whose withdrawals could actually kill you as oppoed to making you feel like your dying) yet never perceived this to be a problem.

of course, i can only speak for myself.

word.

i moved here to minneapolis almost a year ago for rehab and that shit seriously saved my life.

addiction is a strange thing, not everybody has it (and its not always to drugs). that is why to people who have not experienced it do not and often CANnot understand it.

you are pretty much insane.

i never tried heroin, but i couldnt face the world without my bottle (not perceived as being as bad as heroin, but its the only other drug besides benzos whose withdrawals could actually kill you as oppoed to making you feel like your dying) yet never perceived this to be a problem.

of course, i can only speak for myself.

I agree, it doesn't have to be drugs for the addiction. It is about awareness of yourself and your triggers. Although I don't use hard drugs I still recognise my addictive personality in me and see it working all the time. Whether it is not being able to just have a beer or having to drink a load of coffee all the time. I just have the addictive trait within me I suppose

It is definitely something people wouldn't understand if they hadn't been through it

Smack is a straight up n down epidemic around Boston

Thanks to Oxycontin

parts of boston have always been bad, i.e. dorchester, roxbury (parts of it, since they cleaned up mission in the 90s), and mattapan. The rural areas are being fucking destroyed by this, it's mainly due to 80 percent of the work out there that isn't fast food and retail being manual labor. Someone gets the shit beat out of them at work, they go out on injury, get oxy (mainly what hooked people on herion where i'm from outside of MA, more than likely is true for everywhere else, aswell), then when someone doesn't have oxy, they normally go straight for herion. fuck man, when i was 15 i knew kids booting up cuz they were raiding their parents oxy, would get caught, their parents would clamp down on their shit and make it really hard to get to, then the kid would score dope. after the initial oxy explosion in the mid 90s where i'm from, almost every pharmacy in this small fucking hick-ass cluster of towns were getting stuck up because lack of youth-accessible herion, though it was present, was non-existent as far as the juvenile population went, so (i guess not so if you were around it) weirdly enough, holding up a pharmacy with dad's shotgun to get mad oxy was easier than scoring dope for most kids.

Conn. was a complete toilet of the worst drugs around, even though on the surface most of the places were really cleaned up and upstanding ( i can't speak for the hartford area, anything east of hartford i was familiar with ) but within the towns, there was just insane insane insane drug cultures, rich parents, lots of time on your hands, it almost seemed like the rural areas of connecticut was made exactly for doing drugs.

My condolences for your friend though, a lot of good people got mixed up in bad shit. It just makes you stronger and wiser.

I agree, it doesn't have to be drugs for the addiction. It is about awareness of yourself and your triggers. Although I don't use hard drugs I still recognise my addictive personality in me and see it working all the time. Whether it is not being able to just have a beer or having to drink a load of coffee all the time. I just have the addictive trait within me I suppose

It is definitely something people wouldn't understand if they hadn't been through it

very on point. Even certain neighbors trigger a want, or even association with others involved.

Sorry about that, Gucci. RIP.

I went through it. I wasn't as bad as most (not stealing or tricking, held down a job), but I definitely needed that shit to deal with my day to day for about two years.

It's hard to explain to anyone who hasn't been there. I still miss it. I dream about it all the time. I take pills every once in a while, but I haven't touched heroin, morphine or cocaine since January of 2005. I had a friend OD in December of 2004 (RIP Chris) then I almost croaked from doing a shitload of coke about three nights after he died.

Cash, you haven't been down to 16th and Mission lately? What about the TL or the Civic Center? I can't even go down there without wanting to cop. I don't, but the idea and the desire is there...and that scares me.

I had to move out of SF because heroin is so easy to get there. And I don't regret it at all.

the ghetto is a given

its like saying crack is spiraling out of control

nigga its been out of control

anything can trigger the association, it is crazy I find smells are one of the worst triggers there are. I can smell it sometimes and even though has been years I still think mmmmm

straying a bit off topic...

i heard/read somewhere that smells trigger the most vivid memory recollections of any of the senses...

back on topic.

and word to ethredzny2---> since i got clean im downing a good pot/ pot.5 of java a day and when i dont get the first cuppa the morning i am only vaguely conscious until my (lack-of)caffeine headaches take over...

i find it funny how one of my roomates can get clean off of heroin( & etc.) but cannot kick the nicotine habit. i also find it odd how some people can never just have the occasional cigarette like me (without becoming addicted).

end.

luckily heroin is not very popular among bay area teens, mostly because we can get pot for much cheaper and much easier. cocaine is kind of popular, but most kids look at H as some junkie shit.

now go out of town to middle american suburbs where good pot is like 70 an 8th, of course kids will gravitate towards the H and prescription pills.

im just very happy that NONE of my friends fuck with drugs like that. we all drink and smoke outselves into retardation, and maybe have a small coke addiction for a couple weeks, but none of my friends have OD'd. i lost more homies to shootings than drugs and suicides.

i forgot that all bay kids do E though, thats a pretty bad epidemic.

*looks at cash refund.

j/k

yeah it is an epidemic actually

its kind of tapered off though

back like last year shit was crazy, but i think with the hyphy movement slowing its roll kids havent been on that hype

and also

i havent popped pills like in 2 months almost 3

even though i have some

i have good self control

back like last year shit was crazy, but i think with the hyphy movement slowing its roll kids havent been on that hype

any moron that eats E because of some shitty hip hop marketing trend deserves serotonin syndrome. i on the other hand love it for all the right reasons. yum.

i was hooked on shit for a minute.. the withdraws sucked for awhile, thats what made me want to do some drugs again because when youre coming off that shit the lows are lower and the highs are amazing. its funny how your body not only builds a tolerance and dependence but it actually stops functioning normally without the shit its not just like mental anguish when you quit.

I have had a friend die from od'ing BECAUSE of this shit, he was addicted to it, prescribed to methadone, mixed some valium, perks, xanax, god knows what else and died. Oxy contin is usually what I see pre-heroin addicts addicted to, until they can't afford it and get a stronger high for cheap, it's all down hill from there though. Sucks losing friends to drugs, I used to try but I eventually cut them off.

-Manute

Guest shai_hulud

That's weird, I never got as high off heroin as I did off of morphine or OCs. The best high I ever got was probably off of Fentanyl. Knocked me on my ass. Maybe dilaudid, but they never really came around.

Matter of fact, I was using heroin to kick OC's and morphine, then I used speed to kick heroin. Speed was easy to walk away from, because I didn't like the scene.

I still drink, but that's it. Hell, I even quit smoking cigarettes four months ago.