Heroin

GucciCondom

Dude this shit is getting out of control. My area has always been heavy on the shit, but with these prescription pills being so popular and getting everyone addicted I guess it has been getting worse.

Last night a cool dude I grew up with died from this shit which was a total shock to me because I couldn't picture him doing no shit like that. And tons of other people I grew up with have and a few of my good friends have even been addicted.

This shit is really fucking sad man, what is wrong with everyone??

Is anyone elses area getting swamped with young people dying and being addicted to this shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not really spirling out of control here.

But RIP to your homie.

On a related note, i read this book the other day.

Its part diary part graphic novel, its pretty dope, i highly recommend it

61FKtJndIkL._SS500_.jpg

In one of the most unique memoirs of addiction ever published, Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx shares mesmerizing diary entries from the year he spiraled out of control in a haze of heroin and cocaine, presented alongside riveting commentary from people who were there at the time, and from Nikki himself.

When Mötley Crüe was at the height of its fame, there wasn't any drug Nikki Sixx wouldn't do. He spent days -- sometimes alone, sometimes with other addicts, friends, and lovers -- in a coke and heroin-fueled daze. The highs were high, and Nikki's journal entries reveal some euphoria and joy. But the lows were lower, often ending with Nikki in his closet, surrounded by drug paraphernalia and wrapped in paranoid delusions.

Here, Nikki shares those diary entries -- some poetic, some scatterbrained, some bizarre -- and reflects on that time. Joining him are Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Slash, Rick Nielsen, Bob Rock, and a host of ex-managers, ex-lovers, and more.

Brutally honest, utterly riveting, and shockingly moving, The Heroin Diaries follows Nikki during the year he plunged to rock bottom -- and his courageous decision to pick himself up and start living again.

One of my boys is really heavy into that shit. In and out of jail, lying to everyone, tricked me into driving him to a trap house so he could shoot up. Just a big mess. He's diabetic too and wears an insulin pump, so shit isn't any good. Bunch of his friends ODed and cashed out, hes still taking those trips to the city to shoot up which shows much a hold that crap has on him.

Another one of my friends just got a year and a few in prison for some other bullshit. He's heavy into vicodin. I don't understand the prescription drug craze, I mean he would toss a couple pills my way and I'd would be like "WOW THIS IS IT? This is vicodin?! This is what people go ape shit over? Im just in a really good mood, with a fucked up feeling good headache." Scripts and opiates are trash. Never again.

I'll bump some coke or pop a handful of Es and toke up from time to time but fuck all the other shit. Waste of time and money. I cut back on the drinking too. It's so overrated. People treat alcohol like the holy grail, out of everything I've fucked with, alcohol had me feeling the absolute WORST.

end drug rant

• Like 1

this shits so dumb

selfish assholes get addicted to drugs like heroin.

baltimore has always been full of junkies so i am used to being around zombies 24/7

what gives people the idea that they are too special to have to put up with life's bullshit?

i don't know, but i've done heroin and shit ain't so addictive it can't be given up.

people just wanna live in worry free dreamland.

I feel you on the Boston shit, my friend's brother moved out there to goto school and he was a huge H head, I guess I know why now. Hahaha. Dude lasted a week before he got kicked out of school.

I was buggin a little earlier because my workplace is attached to the coroners office and I'm sure dude is on the other side of this wall if they haven't taken him away already. Kind of weird..

I just don't understand people. I regretfully tried sniffing this shit once and honestly it wasn't that fucking cool and I would never do it again. All it did was make me sweat my cock off and feel weird for a while except I didn't get half as nice of a warm fuzzy feeling as an OC or Vic would give.

I mean I guess I can understand it but it's just sad that people can't find other things in life that make them happy, you know? Or at least find the courage to not do things that will instantly kill you. How the fuck you gonna shoot up some shit into your body that you don't even know what is in it?

Like I said I never would of thought dude would of even done this shit and supposedly he was only doing it for a few weeks and it was the first time he shot it. Pretty fucking retarded thing to do man...why?

Ugh

the reason why is because some people lack the will power and think that is their only escape from real life issues. And the reason why symbols probably didnt get hooked is because you didnt develop a dependency on the drug. Some people sadly become hooked the first time they try anything making them an addict.

• Like 1

Yeah I feel you Threadz. It definitely comes down to the user and why they used it in the first place and their personality type.

I'm just thankful that I never got hooked on anything and couldn't get off it. I'm more of a deal with feeling sick person than a "OH MY GOD IM SICK I NEED DRUGS LETS PAWN MY MOTHER" type of person/.

Yeah dude, it seems like I finally reached the age that tons of people start dying.

Shit is trippy, cus you never really think that many people that you grow up with would be dead by your 20s but shit it sure turns out that way.

Rest In Piece to too many heads taken away from us from carelessness and stupidity.

smack never took off in TN because for years tencare fraud supplied all of the west side with enough morphene untill OCs dropped. Now no drugstores will even carry the shit because so many strung out cats jumped the counters strapped up in broad daylight. It was actually pretty funny for a sec.

kids were really poppin off with the meth hard too

in my area the young people are into the blow show.

what a dumb drug. i only do coke once in a while so i can drink more booze

without passing out early.

noone in my area really does h anymore

Same here everyone does coke. ( well mostly the rich ass white kids )

Guest shai_hulud

Sorry about that, Gucci. RIP.

I went through it. I wasn't as bad as most (not stealing or tricking, held down a job), but I definitely needed that shit to deal with my day to day for about two years.

It's hard to explain to anyone who hasn't been there. I still miss it. I dream about it all the time. I take pills every once in a while, but I haven't touched heroin, morphine or cocaine since January of 2005. I had a friend OD in December of 2004 (RIP Chris) then I almost croaked from doing a shitload of coke about three nights after he died.

Cash, you haven't been down to 16th and Mission lately? What about the TL or the Civic Center? I can't even go down there without wanting to cop. I don't, but the idea and the desire is there...and that scares me.

I had to move out of SF because heroin is so easy to get there. And I don't regret it at all.