Heroin

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always found heroin terrifying,and disgusting,closest Ive came to it is Vicoden,and found that shit lame.Ketamine is pretty fun,but for now ill stick to the beers and hallucinogens.

Also my city has been hit terribly hard by dope, junkies all over,kids dying left and right,I dont find the fun in it.

Never tried it, never will,to many people have died from the crap that i know. i live in a suburb crawling with smack junkies, all walks of life noding off in the park, vomiting in phone boxes and screaming some outlandish shit. I have always associated it with such a horrible side of life that i would never want to go down that road.

I just wish they would clean there fucking needles up.

I've only ever even seen K once (since I was a kid...I was around ALOT of drugs during my childhood), and people were doin it in lines with coke. manute ended up fucking some lesbian chick in front of like 20-30 people, in a full blown K-hole

At that point I was living drug free. I wanna try it pretty bad now

Blue Magic

Tru Blu

Mean Machine

Could Be Fatal

Dick Down

Boody

Cooley High

Capone

Ding Dong

Fuck Me

Fuck You

Nice

Nice To Be Nice

Oh - Can't Get Enough Of That Funky Stuff

Tragic Magic

Gerber

The Judge

32-20

O.D.

Correct

Official Correct

Past Due

Payback

Revenge

Green Tape

Red Tape

Rush

Swear To God

PraisePraisePraise

KillKillKill

Killer 1

Killer 2

KKK

Good Pussy

Taster's Choice

Harlem Hijack

Joint

Insured For Life

Insured For Death

Swamp, I think you and me are the only people on here besides the XstraightedgeX fags who don't give a fuck about weed.

I mean, I'll hit it once in a blue moon when I'm already fucked up and somebody passes it my way, but I never really understood what people see in that shit.

Being zoned out and retarded just aint really as much of a good time as people make it out to be.

When blunts start getting rolled it immediately signals the end of a good party, and the beginning of Guitar Hero

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SwampFightOner again.:lol: :lol:

to each own

psychedelics & weed & molly is all i fucks with.../no alcohol anymore.

Weed shouldnt even be called a drug..there are plenty of plants in nature that have been documented to have affects on the mind and body when smoked/eaten, theyre not called drugs.

Weed shouldnt even be called a drug..there are plenty of plants in nature that have been documented to have affects on the mind and body when smoked/eaten, theyre not called drugs.

Why not?

Almost every other drug is derived from nature too.

Dope comes from the poppy plant.

Coke comes from the coca plant.

Mushrooms are exactly that.

What makes weed so special that it's "not a drug"?

And what plants that have an effect on your mind and body are not considered drugs?

i come from an area that was known for heroin junkies all through the 90s. i grew up across the road from one who was always in and out of jail, hiding from police, borrowing money from my parents.

its just seemed so fucked up.

earlier this year i got prescribed oxys after jaw surgery. after i was completely healed i used to take them before boring classes at school. had a real fun time until i started getting nosebleeds from all the blood being thinned out by them.

ran out last month and haven't looked back.

ive never done e or coke, they both seem retarded...

how times change my friend :lol:

I smoke weed when I'm hanging out with a beezy or close friends really, I actually smoke a fair amount of weed but I rarely enjoy it, it's okay once already drunk, or something, but I too don't understand the appeal in being constantly tweeded. I always feel like everyone around me is a fucking idiot when I'm high (stoned or sober) including myself. I think it's really the fact that people react differently to it, some people can deal with it on a social level, me, it's like taking anxiety pills, like pills that give you anxiety and make you think about eternity and death and how dangerous guns are and how weird it is to be around lames. Wish I had enough money for cocaine all day/didn't get numb dick syndrome.

Why not?

Almost every other drug is derived from nature too.

Dope comes from the poppy plant.

Coke comes from the coca plant.

Mushrooms are exactly that.

What makes weed so special that it's "not a drug"?

And what plants that have an effect on your mind and body are not considered drugs?

You're right, but I think Weed/Shrooms/Salvia, which are things that are directly used from the earth should not be in the same category as heroin/cocaine/opiates because chemicals have to be extracted from them, they need to be heavily messed with before getting the actual substance. I just dont think that fungi/weed/salvia should be called drugs, just to disassociate them with the other stuff, not because they do not fit into the drug category.

oh and for the herbs...http://www.kalyx.com/store/prodpage5.cfm/CategoryID/1000.0/SubCatID/2480.0/file.htm

/super high

You're right, but I think Weed/Shrooms/Salvia, which are things that are directly used from the earth should not be in the same category as heroin/cocaine/opiates because chemicals have to be extracted from them, they need to be heavily messed with before getting the actual substance. I just dont think that fungi/weed/salvia should be called drugs, just to disassociate them with the other stuff, not because they do not fit into the drug category.

oh and for the herbs...http://www.kalyx.com/store/prodpage5.cfm/CategoryID/1000.0/SubCatID/2480.0/file.htm

/super high

I think you're just trying to say that they shouldn't be considered the same schedule as coke and dope.

Weed isn't, but I think mushrooms might be.

If the feds were more real about how they scheduled drugs, then people might actually take them more seriously.

Any substance that affects your body or mind is a drug.

Whether it be weed, dope, meth, Tylenol, nicotine or caffeine.

I've lost 2 friends this year to heroin, disgusting.

I FEEL YA! i can count all the funerals ive been to on 2 hands in the last 2 years.... i feel nothing now when i attend them. They are getting way to common. and when i meet up with you dipshits!!! you better start running!:mad:

And as for WEED, thats one of the worst life ruiners ever...just cause its grown/natural DOSNT MEAN SHIT!