Heroin

GucciCondom

Coming from Boston I started off munching pills, then to oxys, then to shooting dope for three years. Kicking dope was the hardest thing I have ever done but also the best. My best friends started dropping like flys, shit my brother from another mother was found slumped over dead just seven months ago. I always had a job and hustled hard to feed my addiction but now I just stack paper like a mofo. When I pass the junkys on the block I'm just glad I never have to deal with all the shadyness that comes with being best pals with the dopeman, running for him, the raids, the charges, friends turned snitches, people with hep/aids, the raids, the Feds, dopesick when your not high, etc. I could go on for days. I'm just wicked glad I never have to go back there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years after I kicked I would be walking down town and some Mexican or someone would say chiva or make an offer to sell. It was like they were psychic or something, I can remember saying to one dude "Motherfucker, I am wearing a suit and walking to have a cocktail with a bunch of lawyers what in the fuck makes you think I am looking to cop."

After around 8 years clean it stopped, 11 years with no needle dope coming up next year.

Coming from Boston I started off munching pills, then to oxys, then to shooting dope for three years. Kicking dope was the hardest thing I have ever done but also the best. My best friends started dropping like flys, shit my brother from another mother was found slumped over dead just seven months ago. I always had a job and hustled hard to feed my addiction but now I just stack paper like a mofo. When I pass the junkys on the block I'm just glad I never have to deal with all the shadyness that comes with being best pals with the dopeman, running for him, the raids, the charges, friends turned snitches, people with hep/aids, the raids, the Feds, dopesick when your not high, etc. I could go on for days. I'm just wicked glad I never have to go back there.

i feel you, i came from not too far away in connecticut (but moved to boston), and i can feel you. the main reason for me moving was OC poppers turned junkies. we didn't have the cop/fed problem as much as other places, but we sure as fuck had people dropping left and right. i'm just really concerned about the people that i care about that i left behind there, since my little sister - one of the most impressionable people i've ever met in my life is dating the brother of the worst junkie i've ever met in my existence (she was in every class i had throughout the entirety of highschool), and even worse now, considers her as a 'big sister'. i swear to fuck if my sister even touches an opiate, i'm dismembering that cunt, and burning her house down with her remains inside (the junkie cunt, of course)

weed is only bad if you let it run your life. you could maybe say that for all drugs, but weed in general seems to really crank out the lazy folk.

i don't get high until the end of my day typically. after i've put in my usual 14 hour day yeah, i'm gonna smoke a bowl before i eat and pass out.

Swamp, I think you and me are the only people on here besides the XstraightedgeX fags who don't give a fuck about weed.

I mean, I'll hit it once in a blue moon when I'm already fucked up and somebody passes it my way, but I never really understood what people see in that shit.

Being zoned out and retarded just aint really as much of a good time as people make it out to be.

I'm not a fan either. Was for a while but now it just doesn't agree with me. I'm always round peoples houses declining the offer, downing beers instead.

sometimes im glad i strayed from a lot of the kids i grew up with, otherwise i'd probably of ended up doing OCs and moving to shooting heroin like the rest of them, shits a fuckin plague. i got real into coke and pills around 18-20 but i havent done that shit in a couple years, i dont need to be wasting my time on that shit getting my retarded ass caught up in some shit.

last time i did kpins i blacked out, and was told i came stumbling out of the bar, called a cop a faggot, and got chased, smashed out some dudes mercedez window outside another bar cause i apparently i didnt like the dude at the moment, and got chased by cops again and hid in a bush for 45 minutes. i dont remember any of it, i dont need to be doing that foolish shit.

In my experience, I've noticed white suburban people are way more into this shit than anywhere else, and I live in a big city. Any of you notice the same?

As far as weed, I don't mess it either. The times I have it puts me to sleep and everything slows the fuck down retarded tired. Maybe it is true that there are smokers, and there's drinkers. Some people love weed but get RETARDED as fuck when they drink.

I can drink all fucking night and still know what's going on around me.

thats another instant blackout if your drinking.

this kid i worked with was horrible with xanax, and one day at work he ordered some no name shit from india or something, and the whole time im sitting there telling the kid its a horrible idea.. and the day he got the shit he got bagged and throwin in jail for a couple months.

First year of college (well, community college), I started dating a girl who pretty much got me into it.

For the record, I never mainlined it. I don't really have a phobia of needles, I just didn't want to get that fucked up. But, like every drug, I quit cold turkey, never had withdrawals. And I was smoking it a LOT. I can admit that I seroiusly feel addicted to smoking pot. I quit drinking, pills, psychadelics, everything..but I smoke like weed its gonna go extinct.

In my current area that I am living in, the kids are all doing these "heroin drops". They (the drug dealers) water down H and mix it with water and you apparently hold your head back and drop them down your nose. I'm sitting here thinking, why the fuck didn't I think of that years ago?

xanax transforms me into a sociopath. Pure and simple

There is always bad shit i would like to do but not wanting to get caught up prevents me from doing it. I take some sticks and i no longer care about the consequences so i shoplift, rip and run, fight, get in trouble

I grew up with a kid that lived like 3 houses down from me...knew him since i was like 4. He was a few years older than me...the family moved to another neighborhood so I didn't really keep in touch with him too much, saw him a few times every few months or so. Smart dude, awesome jazz guitarist. Dude had so much goin for him....I found out he died from overdosing on heroin at the age of 19. No one even knew he was hooked. The worst part was that he stopped by my house that same night that he died...showed absolutely no signs. It was as if he was saying his last goodbyes...

interesting that people think drugs do the same thing to everyone.

THEY DON'T.

cocaine DOES NOT fuck me up for example. i've had it enough and i know.

so for all you kids who have no clue what the allure is in weed, your brain just isn't into it. it's that simple. it's not that you know something that everyone else doesn't. or that people love feeling lazy and retarded.. because honestly, weed does not make me feel retarded, stupid, or lazy, and since i got a degree in biochemistry i think i know what i'm talking about.

I hate when people claim that they use dope but quit cold turkey and never had withdrawals. No offense and I'm not trying to glorify anything but if you are really abusing heroin or any opiate for that matter, and quit cold turkey, you WILL have horrible withdrawals that will make you either want to die on the spot or run out and cop. The symptoms are puking, shitting, cold and hot sweats, insomnia, restless leg and arm syndrome, eyes constantly tearing, runny nose, lack of desire to eat or drink, aching muscles, and if you shoot it your blood feels itchy. I did kick dope without going to rehab but I bought suboxin off the street. Suboxin blocks the receptors in your brain and stops your body from thinking that it needs the drug until it leaves your system. Sometimes you still feel a little bit of a withdrawal and only coke and weed could help me. Trying to quit cold turkey is a horrible idea and you can last about 2 days before you cant take it anymore. Worst situation I have ever been put in in my entire life. That and getting humped by an old nasty homeless bitch wearing a skirt and no panties. The smell and skid mark she left on my pant leg were fucking instant puke b!:lol:

• Like 1

seriously fuck herion its the fucking devil it has impacted my life so much and ive never touched it a day in my life, i have family and really goods friends die from this fucking drug. philly is known for there pure heroin so there is junkies left and right here but its not until recent that i have really notice how many people have been getting fucked up off of this but i guess you can thank the pharmaceutical companies for this because they are the ones that origanlly got everyone hooked and strung out took all there money and left them in withdraw with the only other option to go get a bundle of dope because thats what they need to feel normal again and cant afford oc's anymore. even the sight of dope bags turns my stomach its just a amazing how such a small amount of dope can destroy your life.

sorry for the rant but whateva.

In my experience, I've noticed white suburban people are way more into this shit than anywhere else, and I live in a big city. Any of you notice the same?

yeah oxy's & hbomb are apparently real bad out here right now

(I blame it on major boredom, having money, parents leaving their scrips around, crooked doctors $, monkey see monkey do social circles)

Since I don't hang out here and don't really know anyone

I only notice the junkies walking around the mainstreet, gas station, coming into the cafe, and getting hired/fired by my retarded bosses.

Almost got caught up in it (I know i'm in trouble when I like something too much) but I'm sooo cheap and pills are too expensive and its a real lame way to die like if i'm going to pick it endos are not the way i'm going to do it.

This current tv piece was really good: http://current.com/items/91183979_the-oxycontin-express.htm

shit seems to be pretty bad everywhere but around my area(NC/TN/VA) in the backwoods smaller towns, its the worse... Oxy's have lead to many people i know of turning to the H' ..pills are so exspensive and sometimes in shortages towards the end of the months that people experiencing withdraws are quick to find some boy' ...and overdoses are not uncommon.. its sad but this painkiller phase is leaving many younger kids strung the fuck out , b/c there not sure how powerful that shit can be until its too late and ur wrapped up in it.

ok, enough ramblin

its just a sour topic around my way

I hate when people claim that they use dope but quit cold turkey and never had withdrawals. No offense and I'm not trying to glorify anything but if you are really abusing heroin or any opiate for that matter, and quit cold turkey, you WILL have horrible withdrawals that will make you either want to die on the spot or run out and cop. The symptoms are puking, shitting, cold and hot sweats, insomnia, restless leg and arm syndrome, eyes constantly tearing, runny nose, lack of desire to eat or drink, aching muscles, and if you shoot it your blood feels itchy. I did kick dope without going to rehab but I bought suboxin off the street. Suboxin blocks the receptors in your brain and stops your body from thinking that it needs the drug until it leaves your system. Sometimes you still feel a little bit of a withdrawal and only coke and weed could help me. Trying to quit cold turkey is a horrible idea and you can last about 2 days before you cant take it anymore. Worst situation I have ever been put in in my entire life. That and getting humped by an old nasty homeless bitch wearing a skirt and no panties. The smell and skid mark she left on my pant leg were fucking instant puke b!:lol:

THIS IS DEAD ON, 100% !

i kno all too well except the homeless bitch part