Heroin

GucciCondom

last time i did kpins i blacked out, and was told i came stumbling out of the bar, called a cop a faggot, and got chased, smashed out some dudes mercedez window outside another bar cause i apparently i didnt like the dude at the moment, and got chased by cops again and hid in a bush for 45 minutes. i dont remember any of it, i dont need to be doing that foolish shit.

^This is why I don't drink liquor. :biglaugh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly why i do drink liquor.

xanax transforms me into a sociopath. Pure and simple

There is always bad shit i would like to do but not wanting to get caught up prevents me from doing it. I take some sticks and i no longer care about the consequences so i shoplift, rip and run, fight, get in trouble

this sounds fun to me. i think thats probably a bad thing

last time i did kpins i blacked out, and was told i came stumbling out of the bar, called a cop a faggot, and got chased, smashed out some dudes mercedez window outside another bar cause i apparently i didnt like the dude at the moment, and got chased by cops again and hid in a bush for 45 minutes. i dont remember any of it, i dont need to be doing that foolish shit.

Last time I took xanax (after drinking quite a bit at a party) I got in a fight with my girl, choked her, threw a kid trying to stop me out of my his room, ran into the apartment of another girl trying to help her and dragged her out, slapped her, then got into a beef with this faggot Crip kid with a knife, went after him, and threw a Corona bottle at a friend's car after the kid got in and they pulled away

I woke up the next day on my boy's couch and had no idea of what had happened or what I did. I never touched a benzo again after that, those things turn me into Satan

xanax transforms me into a sociopath. Pure and simple

There is always bad shit i would like to do but not wanting to get caught up prevents me from doing it. I take some sticks and i no longer care about the consequences so i shoplift, rip and run, fight, get in trouble

This is basically what I was trying to say ha

i just watched that vanguard oxycontin express on youtube a few days ago..doctor shopping was a straight up way of life for me a few years ago. were i lived though, most crooked docs only wrote for hydrocodone, not oxycodone like florida. 120/90/60/ combo. used to sell the hydros + somas and get the hard shit, kept the xanax and built up a nasty benzo habit that was far worse coming off of than any opiate habit anyday.got on methadone, then suboxone, stayed on the bars. went to treatment to get really sober...havent looked back since. i aint gonna preach, but if your struggling give na/aa a try. its free.

its prozac for the uninsured

soo true. almost everyone i know smokes trees on a daily basis. my old roommate smoked from the minute he woke up til the minute he passed out. he'd been smoking so much for so long that it was the only way he felt 'normal'. being sober was totally foreign to him after years of trees. now he's living with his girl (who doesn't smoke that much) and he's starting to finally realize what it's like to actually feel normal (sober). overall, a lotta cats i know smoke to numb themselves...not too different from those who drink a lot.

as for other shit....

xanax: is just awful. some people love it, but i think it's garbage. just makes me retarded and puts me in a real shitty mood the next day. fuck, i can barely get out of bed the day after.

booze: is a win. just keep it under control and don't drink every night. keep the boozin on the weekends. hangovers are a fail everytime...

blow: never done it. i always knew id love it so thankfully the urge to try it is minimal. saw a lotta friends get fucked up on it. they still had their personalities, but not 100%. motherfuckers get shallow and selfish as fuck when they do this shit all the time.

oc/painkillers: finally starting to realize how fucked up this shit is. id always thought it was fairly safe since a Doctor would rx it thus leading to about 10 years of abuse. started out taking a vic every few months with a drink, then a few every (drinking) night in college, and now almost every day. thankfully, its never gone past 15mgs during weeknights, but up to 60mgs on the weekends. in comparison, its not that much but fuck, i want to kick this once and for all. hardly even get high anymore and lately i've had some crazy panic episodes with higher doses. i have gotten off it completely (for a few months) before, but this time im having a hard time finding motivation to 86 this once and for all.

what do the people of the ooonz suggest for getting off oc?

i think the taper method is the best bet, maybe go down to 10mgs next week, 5 the week after and then cold turkey? would love to get back to normal and not look forward to that 'fix' every day.

i think the taper method is the best bet, maybe go down to 10mgs next week, 5 the week after and then cold turkey? would love to get back to normal and not look forward to that 'fix' every day.

detox/treatment. sorry bub.

No one even knew he was hooked. The worst part was that he stopped by my house that same night that he died...showed absolutely no signs. It was as if he was saying his last goodbyes...

He might not have even been a junkie.

I've had a couple really good friends die from that shit.

One was an addict, but the other was just some dude who liked to party and did it every now and then just for the fuck of it.

but i guess you can thank the pharmaceutical companies for this because they are the ones that origanlly got everyone hooked and strung out took all there money and left them in withdraw with the only other option to go get a bundle of dope because thats what they need to feel normal again and cant afford oc's anymore.

Real talk.

My sister is horribly addicted to vikes, and has been for close to 15 years.

She originally got them for a back problem, and is now so addicted that she goes through 100's a month, and scams everyone she knows (including my parents) for money to keep going. She used to be a beautiful, intelligent, fun loving, awesome person, and is now a piece of shit due to her addiction. She'll die alone and miserable beacuse of it.

Basically, I fucking hate opiates

Drugs are Bad mmmkay??

No on a serious note: Close friend to me and my brother (who was addicted to meth) just recently passed away... RIP!!!(miss you Josh!) i've hated meth, as well as Heroin! gotta a friend in the crew that came to my apt. one day... just chillin, friend steps into my bathroom.. was in there for 20 min. unlocked the door only to find him shootin up in my bathroom, above all that shit, my daughter happens to be there, told the fucker to walk his junky ass home!!!

My brother, use to be deeeeeeeeeep into the "meth game" although he did keep a steady job, that fool would be up for weeks at a time.. now going 6yrs strong without doin it, hes progressively became a badass death metal guitarist, extremely well skrewed on head and the girls adore him, where as when he was on meth, he only fucked with crackhead bitches n fuckers that use to try n break into our house... i've hated that shit, when i got out of high school i saw that shit overwhelming my area... Murders over drug deals, trailors exploding from people trying to cook meth, suckas crushin oc's, cookin them in spoons n shooting up. Terrible... Terrible thing i tell ya!!

• Like 1

alright so.

been reading this thread instead of work and have gotten a ton of horror stories. seems like everyone knows an addict or 6, and almost everyone knows an OD.

with all this in mind how do some of y'all justify your own use...?

legitimate question.

As stated, I don't do opiates, but I rationalize my drug use in much the way Spitfire posted, "I'm not addicted"

I periodically will stop doing drugs, just to make sure my body hasn't become addicted. Right now I'm on a week break from coke, and no issues.

I still drink every night, so I'm not sure about that. I'm not interested in stopping either way though, so whatever

I think a lot of serious addicts don't give a shit about trying to justify it. Sure, some people get into painkiller or heroin just fucking around with drugs, but a lot of people get prescribed pills for physical pain, be it chronic or not, and work their way over to heroin once they can't get anymore or don't have the money to afford it. There are lots of people who would rather deal with the risk of death than being sober, in pain, whatever.

Xanax SUCKS, in my humble opinion. It's fun & my friend loves me when I'm on it but I always FORGET what I did. Woke up next day and saw a new case on my cell phone and was like wtf? Took me a while to remember that we went to the mall, I spent a buncha money I shouldn't have spent while homegirl & her fiance were shoplifting. Had I been sober, I would've been freaking out because I had just paid off court fees for a theft case I got dismissed, lol. Weed+xanax+sex=awesome, though.

Drug of choice is and will probably always be weed. I don't smoke too often so I don't consider it a habit. Like, hey... I just got paid, paid bills, wanna kick it sorta thing so it's not all the time.

Oxycontin trafficking is real bad where my grandparents stay. Over in KY, like the boonies country area. All of it coming out of FL. Lots of busts lately, though.

the best way is to buy suboxen off the street, its relatively cheap, u can skip out on counceling if your remotely strong minded that is...and just ween yourself off it, the 8 mg suboxen can be split into 3 or 2 doses a day, last like 12 hours too.. and just work ur way down to taking quaters,then eights..and after u stop, u wont be sick at all-only feel a little slow for about a week, but u wont be hurting/

trust me, i did oc's for almost 2 years EVERYDAY and i was doing up to 160+ mg's a day if i could afford it and its a real bitch to kick that shit, but i came off it with just 4 suboxens..

ONLY 20 $$$ total ..TRY IT- saved my life forreals.

• Like 1

my uncle did this shit.his girlfriend was a huuuge junky and he would end up robbing people and stealing shit to pay for her addiction.then got hooked himself.did some time in prison.havent seen him since i was like 4..sucks becuase he was my favorite uncle..sad.idk where he is now i think in tennessee becuase he cant go back to texas on account of all his warrants.also i have alot of friends who pop pills and shit.i worry about them sometimes because i know they got kids and shit and when they get high they do alot of stupid shit...and goddamn they take alot too.i dont want to get in their business or anything but i worry about my homies sometimes.

How in god's name do you remember him as your favorite uncle if you haven't seen him since you were 4? i don't remember anything from before i was like 15 and only bits and pieces of most of the years after that.

the rest of my uncles are total dicks and i have a pretty strong memory of my early childhood.i still remember bits and pieces of when i was a baby...seriously.