Heroin

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you a had a nasty poppy tea habit, 32 mgs in fucken retarded. even if you had a nasty tea habit, any doctor that knew the score ( like a real lcdc) would keep you on 32 just to get stabilized and drop you to 16 mgs quick. the ceiling on bupe is 24 mgs...anything after that is a waste of maintanence money.

People have a lot of skewed knowledge. Anyone that is thinking about taking it - PLEASE do your proper research. If you listen to people on forums or in NA meetings spewing half-truths and lies - it could dissuade you from doing something that could save your life.

Ceiling for Bupe is 32mg, which is why I take 32mg a day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buprenorphine

I pay $50 co-pay for my script, whether it is 10 pills or 10,000 pills. Also, the patent is running out in the very near future and Bupe is about to get a whole lot cheaper.

My doctor lets me stay on what I'm comfortable with. I told HIM what I wanted to be stable on when I switched to him. That is the way it should be if you're legit and not diverting. I have proven my intelligence to him and he has seen my accomplishments.

As far as Heroin vs Pharms - we got some of the best dope in the US here in Philly and I've never seen or experienced any of it turn a motherfucker out like some fentanyl or even oxy. I used to munch those 1200mcg pops and eat the patches or do 3 or 4 80s at a time and get fucking blasteddd. The only time I would get dope is if I was broke or couldn't find anything else.

People that did strictly dope always tried to downplay what I was doing - but frankly they could never have even had the money to do half of what I was fucking with or anywhere near the sheer quantities so how would they even know?

Bottom line - I'm just sharing my experience in hopes that it would lead a couple of others down the right path. Don't wait until your 45 years old to make the right decision, do it while you still have a life ahead of you.

But for real though... Drugs are fucking stupid and at most times a waste of fucking money that often make you feel like shit afterwards sure do some shit every now and again just for the fuck of it but just keep it to every now and then don't make that shit a regular occurrence or you end up in a bullshit cycle with bullshit people that is hard to break out of.

i would never advise anybody to do heroin

but seriously tho. If you are spending 2 per

mg on oxymorphone. Even .50 a mg on

oxy why the fuck not. Obviously you want

a powerful opiate narcotic. You are still taking

junkie shit. Might as well save some money.

To everyone who wants to chime in on this thread who hasn't actually been strung out on opiates-

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

Have I made myself clear yet? If not,

Birdy_ep4_06.jpg

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF.

man i was hooked on o.c.s for awhile. was blasting them and even tried shooting 80s. stupid. if my girl and my closest friends didnt stop talking to me i would still be doing opiates. you think youre having a good time when youre all f*cked up on ocs and somas and percs or whatever else but you dont realize that youre no fun to be around. no one want to chill with you besides other people that are getting just as doped up. i was straight edge till 21. that first week coming off took a lot of will power. i hope everyone else out there can stop. they steal your soul.