Heroin

GucciCondom

ehhhh i have several friends who try to downplay me because i trip lsd, but these fuckers roll on pills all day. I tell them when they are all sketched out and addicted to pills I'll continue being my normal self, chilling in the forest smoking blunts and painting.

If you eat acid on a regular basis, you won't continue being your normal self.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addiction affects everybody differently. I'm one of the lucky ones that struggles getting hooked on any drugs/knows when to lay off before it gets a problem. The only thing I've ever truly had a problem with is alcohol.

I've had friends spiral out of control after smoking ice for the first time and I've had friends use it consistently and be able to get off it without drama. Ditto with heroin.

I think it really comes down to knowing your own body and being able to make the call to stop for a while before you get hooked.

• Like 1

I've got an addictive personality, so I've made up my mind to never even go near heroin or crack. I get addicted to sour patch kids, lemon-lime seltzer, video games etc...

But those addictions go through phases for me, like the shit gets played out after awhile. I smoked weed for 12 years without a break, now I have no interest.

I went through a phase where every time I had 4+ drinks, I would get shameless with some cocaine. This whole phase seems to be coming to a close as well.

Drinking will always be part of what I do, because I serve drinks for a living. Then again....

Right now I'm at about 70 hours since I last did opiates. Withdrawals were bad as fuck yesterday, but today I feel better, for the most part. My muscles ache really bad though, I ended up taking 2 muscle relaxers last night just to knock out because I did not get any sleep at all the first night.

Xanax is also the devil, last time I took that shit (also drunk), I woke up wondering how I got home, got a call from a friend who said I smashed the whip into the curb at about 40mph in front of his house.

I also lost a friend in January from a mixture of opiates and drinking, you'd think that'd be enough for me but I guess it wasn't.

hang in there brother! it gets better.

well. OC cant be stepped on like H. Oxy is a known quantity. An oxy 80 is an oxy 80 unless you get some fake shit. Blow is alot less predictable and therefore more dangerous. Say for instance a guy has been copping off the same hookup for an ammount of time and with the dope in question he generally needs 2 packs to get right. His connect is dry and he has to go to someone else. He slams 2 packs of this different shit. Problem is this hookup is closer to the source and his dope has less cut on it... That or its just more potent. Who knows but either way 2 packs of this guys shit is more like 3 or 4 of the other guys shit. Now what? Perhaps he over does it and ends up in the emergency room.

That said i think heroin is the stronger opiate. I dont fuck with it but I kno people that do. What ive noticed is if they hear about some shit thats making people fall out. Thats the shit they are going to try and get. How fucked up is that.

If anyone is looking for a good read, and a pretty quick book too, that doesn't read like your typical book, check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Heroin-Diaries-Year-Life-Shattered/dp/0743486285

61FKtJndIkL._SS500_.jpg

Honestly one of the best books I have read. True story.

I think the amazon reviews also speak on my behalf in saying that this book is awesome. Well worth the $20.

One of the only places I can find it online new:

http://shop.mtv.com/detail.php?p=65754&ecid=5511&pa=CSE-FGL

However I picked it up at the airport.

GET IT? "OXY MORON?"

I'm done talking about it. Been there, done that. Friends died. Felt like hell. Walked away. Still dabble a few times a year.

Like graffiti, a lot of you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to opiates...and for that, you should be grateful instead of trying to impress a bunch of strangers with a lot of bullshit.

• Like 1

Oxy's are one of my favorite drugs to do. i would never do heroin tho..so fuckin dirty...generally, fuck hard drugs..just smoke weed n chill..........

Filled with fail khed. Oxys give you almost the exact same euphoric high as dope, they are basically synthetic heroin. You still nod, you still itch, get irritated easily, and get the same withdrawal symptoms if you abuse. Its just as dirty, hence the rich man's Heroin its sometimes called, cuz out here they were goin for a buck a milligram for a hot one. And Oxys are your favorite drug to do but you say fahk hard drugs just smoke trees? Lovely contradiction son!:rolleyes:

Shai props for you khed cuz thats real talk. I'm not proud I know everything under the sun about opiates, but I ain't tryin to spit some bullshit to people that I have not a fucking flake of a clue about to sound cool to strangers. Word is bon jovi;)

• Like 1

If anyone is looking for a good read, and a pretty quick book too, that doesn't read like your typical book, check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Heroin-Diaries-Year-Life-Shattered/dp/0743486285

61FKtJndIkL._SS500_.jpg

Honestly one of the best books I have read. True story.

I think the amazon reviews also speak on my behalf in saying that this book is awesome. Well worth the $20.

One of the only places I can find it online new:

http://shop.mtv.com/detail.php?p=65754&ecid=5511&pa=CSE-FGL

However I picked it up at the airport.

yea it was good. slash's is a lot better

Yo whats with all this media hype that states "Oh my god Dope is a fucking epidemic its cheaper than a pack of cigarettes"? And a rise in unemployment = more addicts and how the treatment centers are shutting down. Atleast I keep seeing articles pop up in the Metro(free newspaper on the Transit system). Granted its the media but If dope was as cheap as a pack of newports when I was using everyday, which wasnt too long ago, I would have been one happy dopefiend and probly dead. I hate seeing that shit