Knives

DM!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i guess those box cutters are nice, i used to carry one, till one day i got one pulled on me. and the kid was not expecting a bat commin outta my jeep. But the shit suddenly was clear. A knife like that is only good for intimidation and creating a grudge killer. Cause its not going to really kill a person, and its not good for self defense. A knife thats worth carrying is a knife that can punture a lung. that can reach a liver, or get past a lumbar in some ones side/back. Because other wise your not going to stop a person whos got a weapon and a mind made to attck.

my 2 CENTS.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I own one of these,, Its a fucking great tool clearing brush and small trees out of the way fast. Real thick with weight behind it. It fits in a back pack perfectly and will scare off or take care of most problems real fast.

Highly Recommend

22200L.jpg

where did you buy this, the ones online are different models. i def want one of these.

• 1 year later...

somethin about havin a tick laser etched on the blade and how plasticky those feel in your hand never didit for me, their sharper than fuck though yea

google these:

tanto kukri

kerambit

kris

spring baton

aluminum bat

sap gloves

and youve got your bases covered. till someone pulls a gunon you but thats a difrenstory

*your top butterfly do dadid do some work

• 2 weeks later...