Knives

DM!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Treat yourself. Life is too short

True! I have come really close to buying it, but treated myself to some higher end fishing gear instead that will see more use. I already have a Spyderco Endura and Paramilitary 2 that I never carry. I just haven’t been able to get the Griptilian out of my pocket for the past couple of years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

True! I have come really close to buying it, but treated myself to some higher end fishing gear instead that will see more use. I already have a Spyderco Endura and Paramilitary 2 that I never carry. I just haven’t been able to get the Griptilian out of my pocket for the past couple of years.

A friend at work just came down with throat cancer and has been making me recalibrate life. If you will get enjoyment out of it and it’s not gonna make you miss any bills… fuckin do it man.

• Truth 3

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

A friend at work just came down with throat cancer and has been making me recalibrate life. If you will get enjoyment out of it and it’s not gonna make you miss any bills… fuckin do it man.

Absolutely! Sorry to hear about your friend. Life can be changed forever quickly. I hope he has some options for treatment.

I just think I should enjoy my Paramilitary first. And I get more excited about fishing gear. Actually now that I think about it I bought a bad ass knife with the knifecenter.com discount I was going to apply towards the Caly. I actually really want to get some Jordan 6’s instead of a high end knife. Wanted them since they dropped in the 90’s. Save that talk for another thread.

10” Victorinox Breaking knife. Thing is a beast.

2A96EFE6-88F4-4110-A38B-8EF8CD8DB47C.webp

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 3 months later...