Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

I split up with my girl about a month ago. Wasn't even going out with her for that long but I just cant get her out my head.

She was literally the most beautiful girl I have ever been with and am so sore at myself for being such a fuck up to not appreciate her.

I just get these jealous rages where I can see myself doing serious damage to her new man. What a surprise they were just "friends" when we were seeing each other.

Maybe I should just stop treating girls with any respect and treat them like dirt. They always seem to like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fuck i need to vent this somewhere... my girls been away with her fam and best friend all long weekend at a ski resort. turns out they dont get cell phone reception so i've talked to her a total of like 10 minutes over the last days... she tells me saturday morning shes not feeling good and is going to stay in, sunday i hear her and her friend went to the bar and ended up at some frat house and her friend met a 'real nice guy'. fuck that, as much as i trust her we've only been together for 6 months and the lack of communication has been killing me. even if she hadn't gone out, im not used to being shutoff from the person i love like that, it fucking sucks, and shes not making much of an effort to call me, i think theres one payphone thats like 50 cents a minute..... grrr sorry bout the drama... im pretty frustrated right now

cant say nothing new, same old fool making me feel like the same old crap.

my dude, what the fuck? go cheat on that nig with some rad asshole that will make you feel like a queen, see that your rad and ditch the homo! then ditch both homos and be a bad bitch.

seriously cheating end its faster!

I got home this morning after a long night of graffitio to my girl asleep with tissues all over and random upset girlie shit right. She wake up and starts with the mellow drama,we need to talk shit. Awesome she found out about my shitty dude status whatever..........I prepare for the whole "your a fucking bitch playing game on a bitch" routine.

NO THATS NOT IT AT ALLLLLLLL!!!!

SHE WENT ON MY COMPUTER BACK TRACKED TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!!!

WHAT DOES SHE FIND?

ONE FUCKING MESSAGE FROM MY LAST LONG TERM GIRL FRIEND ABOUT GHOSTFACE KILLA MIX TAPES

She starts freaking out over that? that girl and I broke up 5.5 years ago and I havent seen nor talked to her in 4 years. My girl has never excepted the fact my ex and I are on pretty good terms. If she were to call me I'll talk to her like she's one of my male friends because we have been cool for 18 FUCKING YEARS.

I've been with my whiz for 4 years, she made me stop being friends with my ex...but this is to much.I'm annoyed

AmI being a to unreasonable? like why can't i be friends with her?

No. All bitches are jealous whores. All of them. No matter what they tell you there is some little switch that deep down inside them that controls the crazy. Just don't feed into it. They love drama and fighting and all that shit. Isnt she the one that threw out all your shit too?

If I was you. I wouldn't bother. Once she starts being a whiney little girl that incapable of reasoning with then just ignore her and got watch TV or something. Trust me.

i agree with spitfire,

thats how my girl gets about me talking to one of my ex's

who is now one of my best friends cause i've known her for 8 years

she freaks out and says "it's not that i dont trust you its just that, i dont know..."

its like well god fucking damn get back to me when you figure out what it is you dont know

i just say sorry for the sake of argument and then get on with my shit

ive been blessed with the best girlfriends.... i still get to fuck 40% of my ex's..... and the best thing is i dont have to worry bout buyin em shit or takin them out....... all they want is dick!!!! gentlemen dedicate one whole day to fucken the shit out of them i mean till your body literally wants to give out, and they will never leave!!!

p.s have a gallon of water, baby powder, kama sutra book, pack of newports, and a stick of deorderant in your survival kit!!!

and a head band if you sweat alot.....

My fucking ex gave me insane abuse and shit all day just because our son didn't want to go with her and wanted to stay with me so she felt like shit thus making my life shit - fucking women I only have him at weekends so course he didn't want to go with her, I'm not even with the bitch and she tries fucking me off, i laughed at her dumb ass and pissed her off more, fuck letting it show that that got to me

The other week I freak out on my girlfriend about her being shady and acting like an idiot, she starts crying and says "don't you think we have bigger problems?" I say no because I wasn't aware of anything else. She says, "i love you but I dont know if i'm IN love with you" So i'm like ok whatever i'll just leave. Next day I unfortunatley get into some legal shit and now I am going to be stuck in this state for awhile. Not good considering I don't know anyone here and definitely don't want to/can't afford another apartment. She acts normal all week like everything's fine then all of the sudden she gets drunk mid-day and decides to not come home for a day. She keeps saying "I don't know what I want to do" but I am going to be stuck here. What the fuck bitch

The other week I freak out on my girlfriend about her being shady and acting like an idiot, she starts crying and says "don't you think we have bigger problems?" I say no because I wasn't aware of anything else. She says, "i love you but I dont know if i'm IN love with you" So i'm like ok whatever i'll just leave. Next day I unfortunatley get into some legal shit and now I am going to be stuck in this state for awhile. Not good considering I don't know anyone here and definitely don't want to/can't afford another apartment. She acts normal all week like everything's fine then all of the sudden she gets drunk mid-day and decides to not come home for a day. She keeps saying "I don't know what I want to do" but I am going to be stuck here. What the fuck bitch

you need to karate chop her in the neck. show her that there can be more than one bloody thing in the world beside her tampon and break her nose with a knee to the face.

then you'll be ultimately satisfied and she'll beg to suck your cock for hours on end.

this is why jesus loves you. and is a hooker...

jesus-loves-you.jpg