Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after the break up the fact that we bought a house together was real pain even though i had to put up the entire deposit i still had to pay her out $5k for the payments she made on it..

the transfer went through about two hours ago.

the house is now 100% Mine !!!

best $5k i ever spent!

I'm tired of the stupid phone calls for the "oooooooooooooooooooooohhh ma gawwwwwwd sasha just said this" or "this girl in my office is such a bitch oh ma gawd"

DOGS I WROTE THIS SHORT RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PIECE FOR THIS MAGAZINE MY HOMEGIRL TAPPED ME FOR...

-IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH A DUDE MORE THAN 6 MONTHS, IT IS COMPLETELY UNNECCESSARY TO CALL HIM 19 TIMES A DAY, YOU KNOW HE'S AT WORK, HE KNOWS YOU'RE AT WORK. YOU DONT NEED TO WASTE YOUR DAYTIME MINUTES TO SAY "HI BABY, I JUST ATE SOME DORITOS, OH SHIT MY BOSS IS COMING, ILL TALK TO YOU LATER" REALLY MA? I DONT CARE. IF YOUR MAN RESPONDS TO MOST OF YOUR STATEMENTS WITH A LAUGH THAT SOUNDS LIKE "I THINK YOU JUST MADE A JOKE BUT IM PLAYING SOLITAIRE AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION" OR A "REALLY?" THEN HE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO YOU. "REALLY?" IS AN ALL PURPOSE RESPONSE, I COULD ANSWER EVERYTHING YOU SAY WITH "REALLY?" (I COULD, THINK ABOUT IT.)

DOGS I WROTE THIS SHORT RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PIECE FOR THIS MAGAZINE MY HOMEGIRL TAPPED ME FOR...

-IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH A DUDE MORE THAN 6 MONTHS, IT IS COMPLETELY UNNECCESSARY TO CALL HIM 19 TIMES A DAY, YOU KNOW HE'S AT WORK, HE KNOWS YOU'RE AT WORK. YOU DONT NEED TO WASTE YOUR DAYTIME MINUTES TO SAY "HI BABY, I JUST ATE SOME DORITOS, OH SHIT MY BOSS IS COMING, ILL TALK TO YOU LATER" REALLY MA? I DONT CARE. IF YOUR MAN RESPONDS TO MOST OF YOUR STATEMENTS WITH A LAUGH THAT SOUNDS LIKE "I THINK YOU JUST MADE A JOKE BUT IM PLAYING SOLITAIRE AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION" OR A "REALLY?" THEN HE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO YOU. "REALLY?" IS AN ALL PURPOSE RESPONSE, I COULD ANSWER EVERYTHING YOU SAY WITH "REALLY?" (I COULD, THINK ABOUT IT.)

Really?

jesus christ how old are those bitches fourteen??

that blonde chick looks like a boy, i hope that aint ya jawn dog!

jesus christ how old are those bitches fourteen??

that blonde chick looks like a boy, i hope that aint ya jawn dog!

the blond bitch is her friend...

NOT my girl...

hell naw ill pass on that one..

the other chick i dont even know who the hell she is...

but they're 15 i think...

somethin like that...

but i also have to agree with you...

marijuana + samurai champloo = maaaaaad fun...

the blond bitch is her friend...

NOT my girl...

hell naw ill pass on that one..

the other chick i dont even know who the hell she is...

but they're 15 i think...

somethin like that...

but i also have to agree with you...

marijuana + samurai champloo = maaaaaad fun...

PROPS TO JAILBAIT

Once, my girl flipped out on me for sending a female friend of mine a nice, friendly Valentine's message on fucking Myspace. I was getting called names and all sorts of stupid shit. I ended up giving her back the key to her apartment because I wasn't going to put up with some stupid little girl shit like that.

That experience changed the way I look at women and relationships.

Nowadays, I stay away from that shit. I focus more on getting my shit together, like getting money and supporting myself and my education. So, when the day comes that my life slows down and shit settles, maybe I'll look into a relationship. But for the time being, it's all about me. I don't really care too much about pussy because I'm terrified of STDs.

I am seeing a girl, though. She's pretty cool, about three years my junior. But yo, I'm pretty skeptical a lot because she doesn't carry herself like an adult. And I think she's either a little dumb, or just plays dumb because she thinks it's cute. Either way, I'm really wanting to hit, but I don't know if I want the baggage. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

dude, my personal habits are ALWAYS fluch, ALWAYS toilet seat down.

its just how it should be.

on another note, got an emergency root canal yesterday in the worst pain i have ever been in, ever, and what do i get to do first thing when i come home?......................the dishes. because boyfriend was using my absense as a great oppurtunity to sneak off and get high.

ahh... gotta love it.

yo your boyfriend is useless drop that hoe