Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

son...

of.....

a....

bitch......

read the convo.....

Tails0nE: haha damn i wish i had a pic of me and your ma dancing bachata....

Tails0nE: classic...

SxMamii4: classic???!!

SxMamii4: more like horrific!!

Tails0nE: hahaha it was fun...

SxMamii4: yea yea

Tails0nE: you know it was.... the look on your face to when u saw me dancing with her... hahahaha

SxMamii4: how bout this...

SxMamii4: FUCK YOU!!

Tails0nE: *gasp*

Tails0nE: anytime baby...

SxMamii4: yea!

Tails0nE: :P

SxMamii4: hahaha!

SxMamii4: how bout NEVER!!

Tails0nE: ouch.....................

Tails0nE:

SxMamii4: u had it coming

SxMamii4: and i was beign serious

Tails0nE: haha yea i figured...

Tails0nE: wait wha?

Tails0nE: serious?

SxMamii4: yea

Tails0nE: ......... porque?

SxMamii4: cause

Tails0nE: cause.............?

SxMamii4: i cant

Tails0nE: cant what........?

SxMamii4: FUCK YOU

Tails0nE: why?

SxMamii4: cause i cant

SxMamii4: cause if i could..

SxMamii4: i wuld of already

Tails0nE: well why cant you? whats the real reason?

SxMamii4: this gonna sound weird

SxMamii4: but i dont really believe in sex before marrige

Tails0nE: and why is that?

SxMamii4: cause i jus dont

Tails0nE: well im not saying like "baby lets fuck now" we can take our time....

SxMamii4: yea..

SxMamii4: u told me this already

SxMamii4: =/

Tails0nE: plus, r u kinda scared?? since u still got your v-card and all....?

SxMamii4: yea

SxMamii4: that too

Tails0nE: i figured.... well we can take our time and ease into things as they develop....

SxMamii4: i dont hink so

Tails0nE: huh? why?

SxMamii4: cause..

SxMamii4: i already told u y

Tails0nE: are you that scared?

SxMamii4: no

SxMamii4: im not

SxMamii4: my beliefs are in play as well

what the fuck......

FUCKIN EY.....

Tails0nE: well what made you abstinant?

SxMamii4: u noe how im studing the bible..?

SxMamii4: that shit got me fucked up

SxMamii4: and i wanna follow in them rules that God has for us

SxMamii4: ..me.

Tails0nE: well what did it say in the bible?

Tails0nE: i havent studied it.....

SxMamii4: ha.

SxMamii4: well..

SxMamii4: itr said that if we wanna live a long life we must not rob, kill, etc.

SxMamii4: and that sex..

SxMamii4: was made for those who are married

SxMamii4: nuttin before that

Tails0nE: and why is that?

SxMamii4: because the virginity of a woman is that sacred

Tails0nE: oh... the whole virgin mary thing...?

Tails0nE: right?

SxMamii4: umm..

SxMamii4: NO

Tails0nE: oh.. well soooooooorry....

SxMamii4: its koo

Tails0nE: well do you want to know my opinion?

SxMamii4: sure

Tails0nE: it might sound wierd at first....

SxMamii4: yea..?

Tails0nE: but when it comes down to it, i never pressured my girls into it... we just took "baby steps" as you could call it.... they would always tell me "lets fuck" first.... im not into peer pressure like that.... but when it DOES come down to it... i know your beliefs and all, but if you trust, and love the person strong enough to give them your all, i dont think theres a problem.. i dont mean fuck once and become a sex machine, but if the two are very mutual and in love with one another i think its alright...

Tails0nE: im kind of trying to think of a better way to word it....

SxMamii4: it is not alright

Tails0nE: for example..... me and you.... i know your beliefs and all that, and im not the kind of dude to go with a female for some time, hit it and quit it... thats maaaad disrespectful... and i feel that i can be with you for a long time, and hopefully the feeling is the same, and if its like that between two people i think its ok..... damn i think i went the wrong way with this im not sure how to word it properly....

Tails0nE: its in my head but not coming out right enough....

SxMamii4: i get wat u saying though

Tails0nE: u sure?

SxMamii4: yea.

SxMamii4: still..

SxMamii4: wat u said it aint gonna change my mind one bit

Tails0nE: i figured...... but thats my opinion..... its just a way for two people to express their love for one another in a personal matter..

SxMamii4: ur right..

SxMamii4: its ur opinion

SxMamii4: and i respect that

SxMamii4: like u should mine

Tails0nE: i respect yours too.... no question about it....

Tails0nE: but damn.......

SxMamii4: damn wat

Tails0nE: nothing bad but damn...... i respect your beliefs and dont wanna pressure you into anything which i wont..... but in all honesty thats gonna be kinda hard....

Tails0nE: but since i love you so much i think i can do it...

Tails0nE: scratch that.....

Tails0nE: i CAN do it...

Tails0nE: no offence or anything.... dont take it the wrong way...

SxMamii4: yea yea

SxMamii4: none taken

tried some persuasion....

damnit why couldnt she tell me about this earlier??

lol. i guess it all depends on what your in this relationship for...

If its about companionship and sex you should end it before she gets too attached.

If its about finding the girl you want to build a home with and you really love her then go for it. She might change her mind in the end, who knows, but you have to treat it like she wont.

Tails,

how many other sixteen year olds do you think there are that will fuck?

without needing to even coax them into it.

particularly without any bullshit conversation about love.

get on your game homeslice. seventeen is a time to be pullin em in because you have the real talk about not believing in love and all that shit.

you'll catch the right ones that way.

directness and honesty will net you some awesome sex, and give you the pick of whom you do it with.

i mean, thats just how i do it.

fuck all that baby baby its ok well take it slow shit.

believe me i thought of everything ya'll tellin me now...

im just gonna have to think about this one

im elbow deep in this bitch shes that "in love" wit me word up...

most of the things i said in that convo was bullshit...

just trying to convince her to spread em...

and boxcars yeah i am angry as well since i actually

had the damn convo... now i gotta contemplate

on what the fuck im gonna do about this...

and on that note im gonna go smoke like

4 blunts with some of my homies and figure this shit out..

Meh, I was under the same thing Tails. Its all about the coaxing her out of it. I mean when I was 16, I had sex with my first serious girlfriend while she was 15. And she was ALL about waiting. Like she would grind on my dick but then when it came to actually having sex, she wasn't havin that...

What you have to do is push it. DON"T FORCE IT. Next time ya start gettin hot and heavy on ur bed or something, just go into it like ur gonna fuck, like ur on a mission and ur not gonna stop until u get some. And start takin off her clothes. If she denies you, just act like she didn't say anything. When girls are in dat situation, they're horny as fuck and its mad easy to just get ur way. Make sure she's mad horny n sexual. Even the queens of virgins get horny. That's when you go in to swoop.

If she just stops you straight in ur tracks, then try again the next day.

Dun worry about it dude, ur only 17, u should honestly be goin out there checkin out mad girls, but whatever, some people fall for love. I did, but then I learned my lesson =]

Meh, I was under the same thing Tails. Its all about the coaxing her out of it. I mean when I was 16, I had sex with my first serious girlfriend while she was 15. And she was ALL about waiting. Like she would grind on my dick but then when it came to actually having sex, she wasn't havin that...

What you have to do is push it. DON"T FORCE IT. Next time ya start gettin hot and heavy on ur bed or something, just go into it like ur gonna fuck, like ur on a mission and ur not gonna stop until u get some. And start takin off her clothes. If she denies you, just act like she didn't say anything. When girls are in dat situation, they're horny as fuck and its mad easy to just get ur way. Make sure she's mad horny n sexual. Even the queens of virgins get horny. That's when you go in to swoop.

If she just stops you straight in ur tracks, then try again the next day.

Dun worry about it dude, ur only 17, u should honestly be goin out there checkin out mad girls, but whatever, some people fall for love. I did, but then I learned my lesson =]

this is a horrible thing to do. i suggest not listening to this at all.

my suggestion instead is have some respect for her and yourself, if you want to have sex and she doesnt want to until marriage then bounce and tell her why. dont make it drawn out, just be like yo, this is the way it is and its nothing against you but i feel that sex is a necessary part of a relationship. she'll probably curse your name and talk ridiculous amounts of shit about you to a lot of people, but at least you arent a faux-rapist and are able to be truthful with people.

I don't see how my advice is that bad. Its not to fucking rape her. But I was in the exact situation. I was head over heels over that chick and I didn't want to just bounce and tell her why. I would have much rather waited cuz I wasn't gonna leave just like that.

But if the girl knows she's got a loyal boyfriend, she's gonna drag on that virginity thing for a long ass time. Trust me, I was so madly in love with my girlfriend that I would have waited YEARS. And even after bridging the gap, we still stayed together for 2 years...

and thats her choice to. basically forcing her to by making that shit a stressful situation whenever it comes up is retarded. she's going to despise making out with you because she knows its going to always end up in you trying to pull at her clothes and her having to fight your horny ass off.

she's going to ultimately give up and let you, but it she will not remember it as a good situation, she will remember it as being so fucking annoyed with you that she just wants to get that out of the way.

then she wont want to have sex with you after that, and you will want it as often as possible because thats how dudes are at that age. it will drag you into an unbelievably fucked up situation.

and thats her choice to. basically forcing her to by making that shit a stressful situation whenever it comes up is retarded. she's going to despise making out with you because she knows its going to always end up in you trying to pull at her clothes and her having to fight your horny ass off.

WORD

damn boxcars is on point..

DON"T FORCE IT. Next time ya start gettin hot and heavy on ur bed or something, just go into it like ur gonna fuck, like ur on a mission and ur not gonna stop until u get some. And start takin off her clothes. If she denies you, just act like she didn't say anything.

then try again the next day.

yeah dude.