Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was walkin with my girl in the mall... one of those kiosks sellin nail filers lotions and stuff..

so this girl is askin for us to try a sample and my girl throws on this snobass face.. i told her it looked like that girl didnt exist in her universe, but she wanted to snob her in a way that the girl would know it.

that girl's jaw dropped adn i senced that the girl had never been snobbed like that before.. it was pretty good.. so the girl looks at me with her shocked face wanting to feel apart of this world and when she looked at me, i kinda gave her the AHH HAA! pointed at her like she just got snobbed in a way that she will never experience again.. unless she steps to my girl..

i love my girl.. she's brutal to the little people and i love it.

you and your girl sound like pathetic losers. i'll kick her in the cunt if i see her treat someone like that for no reason other than the both of you are so insecure that you constantly need to gratify yourselves by mistreating others.

• Like 1

MMM i'll need about three hours to type and at least half a bottle of rum..

i go to court in january

also i just found out shes pregnant... but is it mine......

dun dun dunnnnnnn

damn, dude, i feel for you. im in somewhat of a similar boat.

Yo communist, I feel you.

I was actually in a ver VERY similar situation a while back. Everything was great and then about a year into our relashionship, she dropped the bomb. "Oh, yea by the way, I'm a cam girl." WTF right?! She asked me how I felt about it, and I am not the kind of guy who is cool with that. Which is what I told her. I didn't like the fact that she did it to begin with, but more than that I was pissed that it was kept a secret, and more than that, after I voiced my opinions about it, she started sneakin around and lying about it. Would tell me that she had to go clean her room or some shit. One time i got out of work early, and went to surprise her( which wasn't uncommon for either of us to do.) And I walked in on her putting on a private cam show. She turned the computer screen of right quick and proceeded to try and convince me that she was just getting home from school(college) and was changing. that's when I called it quits.

It's not like I gave her an ultimatum or anything, she said she would stop. I hate lying cunts. Sorry about the length.

i generally dont do the relationship thing. but this new girl ive let into my life is interesting. Nothing to bitch about. She brings me food, is respectful, has a good sense of humor and cleans up after herself.

now as for the other night i was beatin cakes and she started screaming some one elses name. Normally i would have been a little mad about this but it was a girls name so i just laughed. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I think it's pretty obvious that she didn't have the balls (yeah yeah yeah, I know she's a girl STFU) to tell you over the phone - which means she is almost definitely doing something dodgy.

I think you need to show up at said photo shoot. Make it happen. Tell her you're showing up too, perhaps she'll just tell you what's up.

And make sure you play the child card here too! There's one more person in your relationship who is far more important that you and your hussy fiance.

in a perfect world, heres what i would say

im gonna lay this out all nice and simple for you. either get your shit together, or admit its just not gonna happen.

no more of this in the middle bullshit where you claim to be 'on your way' and 'taking the first steps' towards having a life, youre not fooling anyone anymore.

you have no drive or desire to do anything but live off union checks and get high. you need to recognize that a relitionship means compromise and sometimes that means putting someone else before you, learning to recognize that what is important to your partner should also be important to you. Unfortunately, one of the most important things in my life is my family and im sorry that youve had 'bad luck' with them but you need to man up to your mistakes and be able to see when the past is forgotten by everyone but you. family comes first to me, and you seem to be just too good at coming up with excuses to not be with my family like I am with yours.

im sick of seeing you sit around and get high and play video games, not having any responsibilities, no job, no life, while im working, going to school, and cleaning up after you because you forgot to clean or youre 'to busy' to clean up because youre off smoking pot with your friends. on the bright side, you still have a social life, becuase in case you havent noticed, i used to have people to turn to but somewhere in our relationship i lost most of my friends and the ones i didnt lose, you told me i wasnt allowed to see becuase, once againn, you had fucked up with them. i became distant from my friends because i thought you were all i needed. i was wrong.

im not going to be taken advantage of anymore. not emotionally, and not physically. you made me feel like your fucking object, your god damn property and you took all my joy out of intimacy because to you i was your call girl whos soul purpose was to get you off whenever you wanted. good thing you had backup girls on the computer to destroy my self esteem with when i wasnt there for you.

I cant trust you. You proudly flaunt how skeezie you are, and how cheap you are, and how well you can rip people off. Looking back, I know that is no one I want to be around because if youre so dishonest to everyone else in your life, why should I trust that youre honest to me? If your words and promises had any validity to them at all, maybe I could see myself trusting you but as it is now, when you make a promise to me that something will get done, or that you will change, i swear it just goes right through me. youre words mean nothing anymore because you never actually mean what you say and im sorry it took me so long to see that in you.

Im sorry it took me so long to see a lot of things about you. Im done trying to change you, I don’t want to be that kind of woman. The only one who can make you change is you.

Guest shai_hulud

Edoggg. you could just TELL him this.

It's that or he comes home one day to finding you not there anymore.

Better that he sees it coming and can prepare for it than dropping him on his ass.

Some people think that's a good way to teach people a lesson. Well, sure. Just not in the winter. That's mean.

Next time, if someone you date tells you not to hang out with your friends because THEY have beef with them, cut them loose. SO quick....that's such a bad sign. I never did that to anyone, even when I was dumb and insecure. I just had to say, "Well, I don't like so-and-so, but as long as I'm not forced to hang out with them with the lady, no big deal" and go do my own thing.

I've had girls try to pull that shit on me. I let them know right away that my friends were there before they were, and will most likely be there after long they are gone. I can't help it if my best friend is a beautiful woman...who I just happened to date about a million years ago. It's not important, and certainly nothing I feel that I need to hide.

You got the right idea. It will be hard to do, but let this guy know he's blowing it.

dude, my last girl was def bipolar, def

mine was. i could go on forever about this and situations that revolved around a bi-polar partner. its really just insanity trying to deal/live/etc with it... so weird. after 7 years of being together and 1.5 after breaking up i'm still pondering,unraveling,dissecting, and processing the whole thing.

in the end, i think i've almost figured out what i want in a girl/relationship, and then what i absolutely don't want. hell, i can't see myself in a relationship for a long long time anyways.

edoggg i was totally going to say fuck this dude and bounce...

but to be honest you need to tell dude whats up and how you feel cause it'll make you feel tons better and if it makes him feel like shit (which i doubt from what you've explained) then who cares cause this should be about you and what makes you happy

re-read what you last wrote and look at it as if someone else that you dont know typed all that out and think about what you would say to them and then act on it with no sub-feelings ya know. whatever happens happens and you got to roll with it, but you can always guide in which way you roll if ya catch my drift

yea i know man. i dunno fuck it.

tomorrow is friday, i have class all day, then a company bbq w/beer then i'm free till monday

so that's the good news

FUCK THAT SHIT ! dump her man. just for the beating around the bush and never telling you about this. if you dont then be prepared for more surprises when you move in.

you and your girl sound like pathetic losers. i'll kick her in the cunt if i see her treat someone like that for no reason other than the both of you are so insecure that you constantly need to gratify yourselves by mistreating others.

well, yum..You know i don't approve of your language, but...props!

Guest shai_hulud
she's in mexico

I'm in texas

what the fuck

it's been 12 weeks no horizontal shuffling...

I'm going to fucking kill something...

Three months?

Three months??

THREE MONTHS?!?!?

If anyone I was dating wanted to cut out for three months, I'd say, "Cool...but I may or may not be around when you get back, just so you know."

This is why I would never date someone who was a scientist or in the military.

Do whatever, but...wow. Three months. I thought I was patient.