Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let it out edogg, just let it out

p.s ever since i read bojangles book, everytime he posts something about his life, i just feel like it's another page in the book

way to go and fuck my head up, imma be addicted to reading all your posts now for life. a life sentence of doom.

:scrambled::scrambled::scrambled: < all i gotta say

/no homo

for real

Funny shit.

bitch about your girlfriend thread huh?

well let me see here..... ill keep it short...

currently we're on a break out of the blue.... she took some of her friends

advice the wrong way and probably said it out of anger... but reason for the break,

her mom doesnt like me because ever since we started dating i guess shes

been acting shady at her crib with her mom and all that... last friday she was

out with me, but told her mom she was going to a friends house and will be back

around 6, 6:30... she told ME she let her mom know we were hanging out and she'll be

home later on in the night.. that night her mom pulled up to where we were at and

a biiig scene happened where police had to get involved... i heard her mom was cool,

just that night she was real concerned about where her daughter was, and since

she found out she was with me just made it a hell of a lot worse... 2 days ago i talked to

her and told her "look i know things are crazy right now, and neither you or i want to take

a break right?" (she shook her head and said she doesnt want a break neither)

"well best thing for now is to wait till things cool down and emotions are settled.... and one

thing u could do is sit down with your mom one on one and explain everything to her..

but NO ATTITUDE WHAT SO EVER... it will save everyone alot of drama in the future and

no one needs that right now... and just be open with your mom and she'll be cool with you..

apparently she talked to her mom and everythings cool i guess but now her stepdad hates me

and if he ever sees me he going to "kick my ass" and she doesnt want me to ger hurt

or anything bad to happen because of her... so right now i feel like slappin my girl silly

just for bein stupid cause she basically made it worse by her actions in her house...

and it kinda made me look like the bad guy.... plus since she told me she loved me so

much this break wouldnt be neccesary... but from what people told me this break could

be a good thing, to show eachother and everyone how much we care for one another

or something like that... so im gonna have a conversation with her mom or her aunt monday to try and figure things out... just to put everything on the table

cause all of this is just messed up... yuuuuup....... :huh:

what did i do???

NOTHING!

i met her mom when i picked her up one night to take her to a sushi resturaunt...

right before we left she said her mom wanted to meet me... and i was scared

cause i had bad experiences with first meetings in the past... ive been threatened,

chased out of homes, showed shotgun collections and guns to me and then threatened,

so it was intimidating somewhat... ive been nice to her mom and dad ever since i met them

and showed nothing but respect to them... but she told me her mom doesnt like me cause the way

i dress.... even though i dress a certain way doesnt undermean my character, personality,

nor does it automatically judge me as a person in general.... i cant get past the dressing

issue by just wearin shit that fits around them.... and since she has been actin shady since

we started dating her moms is automatically gonna blame me... like "oh my daugher is

out with this boy who i dont like, thats why i havent heard from her in hours and dont know

where she is, and thats probably also why shes been barly talking to me lately..." is

probably what went through her head.. and her aunt likes me and ive never seen, met,

or spoken to the lady... she like me cause i make her niece happy and treat her the

way a woman is suppose to be treated and she wants nothing but the best for her niece...

so i just gotta talk with the fam realy.. and if her stepdad DOES try and throw a punch

im goin ufc on that ass... but on second thought if i do that its gonna fuck everything up,

even though i have the legal right to defend myself....

It's the clothes eh?

Fubu'd out? (Or whatever you kids wear nowadays?)

Serious question about your garbs though.

Clothes do make the man.

I have a friend that's a white dude that dresses hood as fuck but talks and acts like a nice, normal dude.

Unfortunately he makes a lot of bad first impressions.

yeah apparently i wear alot of Ecko...

i didnt even notice untill a friend of mine went through my closet,

shirt after shirt like "hhmm whats this? ecko...ecko....ecko...more ecko..."

i never really noticed untill they showed me... im gonna start rocking out

some Marc Ecko (his other clothing line... more fitting and casual) instead

of all that baggy-ness and what not... and ive spoken to them in a clear tone,

pronounced every word right and talked proper as hell and showed mad respect...

but yet im still hated....

yeah apparently i wear alot of Ecko...

There's your answer homeboy.

Better get you a few button ups.

Use your Christmas cash for some Old Navy and go back to win ma dukes over.

If I had a daughter, i wouldn't let her date a dude who's clothes are covered with teh graffiti taggings.

Not being a dick...just being honest.

Guest shai_hulud

Sounds stressful.

You could do the Romeo and Juliet thing, but that is taxing, too.

I got lucky. OR, I was smart. I didn't start dating till I was 18.

yeah it is stressful....

and yeah im gonna start getin button ups, polo type tees,

and slim jeans that actually fit without a belt,

instead of baggy ass jeans half way down my booty cheeks

with a belt on, graffiti tee, and nikes or adidas on...

possibly go cop some pumas...... naw i dunno...

yeah i get what your sayin though bojangles...

i never stepped foot in a old navy store though so this will be interesting....

my girls mom said i'm hot, but her brother hates me. but he doesn't like me cause i'm white and don't speak spanish, so i dunno.

sucks tailsone, i'm not going to say change how you dress, but maybe rock less graff 'n dance ' graff shit. rock some nike lokes with bdu shorts and a blue michigan shirt, and you'll be pimp status. :)

naw shes two years younger than me.. im 17.....

yeeeeeaaaaa....

i know there are different clothes out there other than

marc ecko its just the first thing that came to mind....

and even if her stepdad comes swingin thats a lawsuit anyway...

40 something year old dude beatin up a 17 year old for no reason

so im not worried about him hopefully hes smarter than that...

Damn, I come in here and realize that I don't have nothing to complain about. I could complain about not getting enough sex right now, but , she did just have a baby like 2 weeks ago ,so...I can forgive that. Besides it's my fault for not having another wife. I need to step my game up...Actually...

Yeah. I do have something to complain about. Everytime I tell my wife that I'm planning to marry another woman or that I'm considering it, she gets all upset. Or, well, she doesn't get mad, but she just says she'll be out. I really don't believe her. i think she would pull a hissy for a few months, but that she'd eventually get used to me having another wife.

I always explain to her that she shouldn't be so greedy and that she should be more sharing and generous to her friends by allowing them to marry me too, but she somehow always finds a way to convince me that's not for her. Anyway. I'm persistant, I think I just need to go ahead and marry another lady, just to see what she does...but then again, I have to find the right woman and I need my wifes help choosing another wife so they get along and raise all my kids right. oh well, that's my rant.

Guest shai_hulud

He's Muslim. Therefore, yes...he definitely gets down like that.

Whether or not I agree with it is beside the point. Are you still planning on moving to North Africa, Dawood? I don't think your plan is gonna fly here in the States.

Different strokes for different folks. Seems a little unusual to me, but hey...I'm into some things I'd rather not discuss on 12 oz. Dawood definitely has got honesty on lock.

what I can't understand is why people have such a big problem with polygamy, but it's cool to be a pimp. Or people have a propblem with polygamy, but having a few girlfriends is ok. Where's the justice in that point of view?

Shai, yes. I'm still on my grizzly now, trying to buy some overseas property. It's in the near future (God willing). And, I know LOTS of people who have anywhere from 2-4 wives, in America. It's part of our lifestyle. And yes we do it in america. If it's legal to have multiple girlfriends or sexual partners where nobody has any rights and the woman can be dropped like a bad habit at any moment then how is it illegal to marry them, give them rights and take care of them? This country is bass ackwards in that regard.

Guest shai_hulud
what I can't understand is why people have such a big problem with polygamy, but it's cool to be a pimp. Or people have a propblem with polygamy, but having a few girlfriends is ok. Where's the justice in that point of view?

Shai, yes. I'm still on my grizzly now, trying to buy some overseas property. It's in the near future (God willing). And, I know LOTS of people who have anywhere from 2-4 wives, in America. It's part of our lifestyle. And yes we do it in america. If it's legal to have multiple girlfriends or sexual partners where nobody has any rights and the woman can be dropped like a bad habit at any moment then how is it illegal to marry them, give them rights and take care of them? This country is bass ackwards in that regard.

As I said, different strokes...but when you frame it like that, I understand where you're coming from.

Personally, I find monogamy to be a handful. Which is why I'm single.

I definitely agree with you on the back-asswards thing. Or whatever you said. Some laws here make no sense at all.