Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

Girls get hecka scared when they start getting rough and then you pwn them.

They realize what the fuck is up real quick. I never choke slammed my girl. But she got heated and started pushing me and slapping me. So I grabbed and threw her on the bed, she bounced, flipped over on the other side and landed on her face. She didnt try anything after that.

But now im single. And I dont have woman problems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never choke slammed my girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nah dont get it twisted homey.i didnt chokeSLAM her.I kind of just stepped out of character and threw her up against the wall (and my hand just happended to be around her neck) and without even realizing it i started lifting her.Till this day i feel real shitty about it, but at the same time, girl tried to mayweather the kid and it was the only way to stop her

and she also beat up that girl "Asia" from The Pussycat Dolls on her last birthday.Word to me my bitch hit her with a 2 piece and a bisquit, i fell back in love that night....

ive got a kid with my girl, hes just turned 1, we fight over so much shit, but i feel i HAVE to keep the relationship together just for my boy. i know for sure that if we never had a kid we wouldnt be together anymore, but sometimes i thik thats a good thing and sometimes i think its a bad thing. i love her to death, but we hardly have shit in common and always hate on each other for minor shit. fucks me, im about to move out with her and the little one and im scared shitless it will fuck up and all hell will break lose. i dont like the idea of participating in this thread but sometimes you just need to let shit out to other people on the same level.

i read 2 pages and then got in a fight with my girl so i needed to chime in... i been thinkin bout leavin for a minute now.... but if she aint it i dont know if any girl can really hold me down... she came as close as a female could come to really being that chick... but things are real sour lately....

to make a short story long i work like 60 hours a week at my day job and do some other things on the side.... she does 40 hours a week cuz she cant do overtime at work ( not her fault but a fact none the less)..... because of said fact i let her take care of things like cleaning and cooking and making me lunches and shit..... i think this is fair and she agrees most of the time but i still get the occasional "i do everything around here" which turns into a brawl cuz i aint havin that...

and she does some classic female bullshit like letting me make decisions and then gettin mad at them rather than telling me what she really wants and lettin me just say whatever and go along with her shit.....

/johnny cantgethispointacross oner

//fuck bitches

///seriously.... fuck yall.....

I know what you mean man..

They ask about somthing, and you KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT what they want. And you say "Hey whatever you want to do, I dont mind at all." Then they go "No really, what do YOU want?"

Then you give them the answer and they got all pissy. Fuck. Punch you in your mouth you dumb whore. Youre the one who asked.

example.......

few sundays ago:

me: we can go to burger king and get that italian chicken sammich im tryina get and then head to ********'s house and watch the game or go out to eat at olive garden and then ill watch the game at home... on some real shit baby girl i dont care... its on you... its what you want...

her: well we would save some paper goin to BK and shit but going out would be nice i really dont care what do you want to do?

me: im sayin its what you want.....

her: just tell me what you want i really dont care.....

me: well savin dough and seein my peoples and their kids is more practical and whatever than wastin money on food we could out-cook at the house so lets go see dude and the chirrens.....

her: ok baby.....

and then all night she was bitchin and actin up all while tellin me nothings wrong...

YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH: FUCK YOU.... I GAVE YOU THE OPPURTUNITY TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME..... THATS ON YOU... FUCK YOU... SERIUOS;Y

example.......

few sundays ago:

me: we can go to burger king and get that italian chicken sammich im tryina get and then head to ********'s house and watch the game or go out to eat at olive garden and then ill watch the game at home... on some real shit baby girl i dont care... its on you... its what you want...

her: well we would save some paper goin to BK and shit but going out would be nice i really dont care what do you want to do?

me: im sayin its what you want.....

her: just tell me what you want i really dont care.....

me: well savin dough and seein my peoples and their kids is more practical and whatever than wastin money on food we could out-cook at the house so lets go see dude and the chirrens.....

her: ok baby.....

and then all night she was bitchin and actin up all night while tellin me nothings wrong...

YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH: FUCK YOU.... I GAVE YOU THE OPPURTUNITY TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME..... THATS ON YOU... FUCK YOU... SERIUOS;Y

EXACTLY! SAME SHIT!

LADIES. WE DO THIS SHIT FOR YOU. WE WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. TELL US WHAT YOU WANT. FUCK.

my whole argument with her was i aint tryina play these games on some "guess what i want you to pick" shit... just be real with me and tell me when i ask you to......

i dont think ill ever really comprehend why the fuck that shit is ok to them or what the fuck is the point to most of the shit that runs through their heads......

damn that warm hole you possess you evil fuckin bitches...

so last night i bring her to my buddies house to smoke. so we get there and were all standing in the back yard. and the bitch starts to like wobble and says she doesnt feel good. so we try to sit her in a chair and the bitch PASSES THE FUCK OUT.

so i just let her hit the ground. she deserved it.

tryin to stress me out...pissin' me off

Guest shai_hulud
I think so.

Then she called us a bunch of girls.

Well, she's partially right.

Glad us ladies could help. Good luck with that.