Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate the fact my girl is now friends with my mom.............and aunts.

She's super flirty and sorta stupid when it comes to men. She hangs out with all the guys from work which is no biggie. I only get invited if its with the gay dudes, or this dude rocco which she likes to think of as an older brother. I keep catching her online at weird times of the night chatting, shes saying its with her gay bestfriend. I found out today shes having a pre christmas party to her work party which I was not invited to either,because I dont like to be around people....she told me that. She likes the man attention which is cool, I like to flirt with the lady friends too, but I'm getting some vibes, and she told me about this guy that asked her out on a dated......she invited homie to her house to party.

I'm cool with whatever happens, this is the same chick thats gained like 45 pounds over the corse of our 4 years togather.

She ditched me last night on my 25th b-day.spent it alone reading...then i busted her online at 5.30 am "chatting" to queers.

so last night i bring her to my buddies house to smoke. so we get there and were all standing in the back yard. and the bitch starts to like wobble and says she doesnt feel good. so we try to sit her in a chair and the bitch PASSES THE FUCK OUT.

so i just let her hit the ground. she deserved it.

tryin to stress me out...pissin' me off

haha thats some heartless shit, but brutal none the less.

I hate the fact my girl is now friends with my mom.............and aunts.

She's super flirty and sorta stupid when it comes to men. She hangs out with all the guys from work which is no biggie. I only get invited if its with the gay dudes, or this dude rocco which she likes to think of as an older brother. I keep catching her online at weird times of the night chatting, shes saying its with her gay bestfriend. I found out today shes having a pre christmas party to her work party which I was not invited to either,because I dont like to be around people....she told me that. She likes the man attention which is cool, I like to flirt with the lady friends too, but I'm getting some vibes, and she told me about this guy that asked her out on a dated......she invited homie to her house to party.

I'm cool with whatever happens, this is the same chick thats gained like 45 pounds over the corse of our 4 years togather.

She ditched me last night on my 25th b-day.spent it alone reading...then i busted her online at 5.30 am "chatting" to queers.

Wow, your girl sounds likes she trifleing man. Be on your guard.

And tell her to lose some fuckin weight.

tell her you want to go to that party. if she tries to wiggle out of you going she's bullshit and shes fucking hella other dudes. what that means is you need to start wearing a rubber with her and start bangin other broads as well.

you also need to savage raw dog her in the ass every once in awhile to remind her she's worthless.

tell her you want to go to that party. if she tries to wiggle out of you going she's bullshit and shes fucking hella other dudes. what that means is you need to start wearing a rubber with her and start bangin other broads as well.

you also need to savage raw dog her in the ass every once in awhile to remind her she's worthless.

Shes been trying to get me to go, but in like this weird faggoty way, because she thinks I wont go.........I mihgt start to just sleep around anyway.

Bitch also said some low down shit last night......something was said about her not doing what I think she'll do, The she drops "the last time we broke up, you called me, remember"

pissed me right off

my girl constantly points out random hot girls in the street and says something like "wow, she is hot, she got a fat ass, right?" and everytime i think its a trick and always hit her with the "she is ALRIGHT" line, even though it was a bad bitch who i would of deffinantly commented on if i was with my boys.But every now and then ill hit her with the truth and say " yeah, she is sexy" and then she gets all mad and says something like "well then why dont you go stick your dick in HER"

BITCHES ARE CRAZY

i was walkin with my girl in the mall... one of those kiosks sellin nail filers lotions and stuff..

so this girl is askin for us to try a sample and my girl throws on this snobass face.. i told her it looked like that girl didnt exist in her universe, but she wanted to snob her in a way that the girl would know it.

that girl's jaw dropped adn i senced that the girl had never been snobbed like that before.. it was pretty good.. so the girl looks at me with her shocked face wanting to feel apart of this world and when she looked at me, i kinda gave her the AHH HAA! pointed at her like she just got snobbed in a way that she will never experience again.. unless she steps to my girl..

i love my girl.. she's brutal to the little people and i love it.

I cant stand women with attitudes like that. "little people"?? What, are you guys rulers of your own personal country or some shit?? I like the fact that my girl has influenced me to always respect "the little people". I only used to tip at restaurants and bars, but now I find myself paying attention to the tip jars at all sorts of places like ice cream shops, delis, coffee shops etc...

But since this is the bitch about thread, the other night she refused to leave the bar when I wanted to leave. Whatever, I went home and passed out. About 3:30 am, she comes home and wakes me up talkin' bout "how could you leave me like that?" and proceeds to start throwing shit around and breaking stuff. Haha, fucking booze.

i read 2 pages and then got in a fight with my girl so i needed to chime in... i been thinkin bout leavin for a minute now.... but if she aint it i dont know if any girl can really hold me down... she came as close as a female could come to really being that chick... but things are real sour lately....

to make a short story long i work like 60 hours a week at my day job and do some other things on the side.... she does 40 hours a week cuz she cant do overtime at work ( not her fault but a fact none the less)..... because of said fact i let her take care of things like cleaning and cooking and making me lunches and shit..... i think this is fair and she agrees most of the time but i still get the occasional "i do everything around here" which turns into a brawl cuz i aint havin that...

and she does some classic female bullshit like letting me make decisions and then gettin mad at them rather than telling me what she really wants and lettin me just say whatever and go along with her shit.....

/johnny cantgethispointacross oner

//fuck bitches

///seriously.... fuck yall.....

stop trying to make the curve straight...She's curvy....that's just her. Let her talk shit, smile, and tell her that her sandwiches taste much better than yours.Then say something like "dam baby, you look sexy washing those dishes, then push up on her. She'll probably elbow you and She'll know it's bull, but I guarantee she will appreciate it. Sweet talk, man..SWEET TALK! Dudes think they're all above sweet talking they're lady these days because too many people are into stick and move type relationships.

and remember women are curvy. She will never be straight. I met ONE chick like 10 years ago that was laid back and straight , and by straight, I mean more like a mans personality. I tried to hit it and couldn't get it up. Never happened to me before, and never happened since. I don't know what the deal was. I thought this girl would be perfect because she was cute, had the best personality and we kicked it like we were homies, but I just coudn't get the weight up on her. I think it was some psychological thing. Weird.

Anyway. Talk nice to the lady and stop thinking you're going to un crazify her, it won't happen.