Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My girlfriend is a fucking annoying little cunt who calls me constantly and wont fucking stop typing stupid emo messages to me on myspace. I fucking hate her and i want to cut off all her fucking fingers so she cant dial or type anymore. I fucking HATE her.. I dont know why i havent broken it off.. I mean i try.. But i cant. I want to punch her in the fucking pussy.

• Like 1

synicole (12:51 pm): sweetie pie

synicole (12:51 pm): come back!

synicole (12:53 pm): gotta go to math. have a good day baby

synicole (01:02 pm): lhfkalsfj!!

synicole (01:08 pm): booo you whore

synicole (01:49 pm): you suck.

synicole (01:49 pm): i work tonight five to close so call me at 11ish

tomorrowsashess (05:02 pm): whats good

synicole (05:03 pm): baby i miss you

synicole (05:03 pm): when are you coming back

tomorrowsashess (05:03 pm): I dont know im working

tomorrowsashess (05:03 pm): do we seriously need to go through this every day

synicole (05:04 pm): oh okay

synicole (05:04 pm): smart ass

synicole (05:04 pm): im gonna go cause my friends waiting on me.

synicole (05:04 pm): miss you

tomorrowsashess (05:04 pm): whatever

Guest shai_hulud

I think you should break up with her, unless you are just mad and saying that.

I've never felt like that about anyone I was dating. After the fact, maybe half as much.

Some people feel the need to keep in touch with the people they are dating ALL the time. The web and cellphones make that possible. They also make people who value time away from their BF/GF crazy when they are used to annoy them.

I've known several people who broke up over this kind of thing. Usually, the person being dumped never thought it was a big deal.

If you want to leave her, don't do it all pissed off. Make up your mind that that is definitely what you want, and sit down with her and CALMLY state your case to her. Be fair, give her a chance to stop and make amends. Bojangles made a good point, a week should suffice.

If this girl is 16 and is at the age where she doesn't get it, she needs to learn a lesson. Sounds harsh, but I actually appreciated being dumped a few times, because I deserved it and needed to realize that I fucked up bad enough to get the chop.

If she's some bubblehead who sits there and agrees with everything you say, then proceeds to do exactly what pisses you off, then get steppin'. You can do better than that, and she may never learn.

synicole (12:51 pm): sweetie pie

synicole (12:51 pm): come back!

synicole (12:53 pm): gotta go to math. have a good day baby

synicole (01:02 pm): lhfkalsfj!!

synicole (01:08 pm): booo you whore

synicole (01:49 pm): you suck.

synicole (01:49 pm): i work tonight five to close so call me at 11ish

tomorrowsashess (05:02 pm): whats good

synicole (05:03 pm): baby i miss you

synicole (05:03 pm): when are you coming back

tomorrowsashess (05:03 pm): I dont know im working

tomorrowsashess (05:03 pm): do we seriously need to go through this every day

synicole (05:04 pm): oh okay

synicole (05:04 pm): smart ass

synicole (05:04 pm): im gonna go cause my friends waiting on me.

synicole (05:04 pm): miss you

tomorrowsashess (05:04 pm): whatever

"whatever":lol:

stop trying to make the curve straight...She's curvy....that's just her. Let her talk shit, smile, and tell her that her sandwiches taste much better than yours.Then say something like "dam baby, you look sexy washing those dishes, then push up on her. She'll probably elbow you and She'll know it's bull, but I guarantee she will appreciate it. Sweet talk, man..SWEET TALK! Dudes think they're all above sweet talking they're lady these days because too many people are into stick and move type relationships.

and remember women are curvy. She will never be straight. I met ONE chick like 10 years ago that was laid back and straight , and by straight, I mean more like a mans personality. I tried to hit it and couldn't get it up. Never happened to me before, and never happened since. I don't know what the deal was. I thought this girl would be perfect because she was cute, had the best personality and we kicked it like we were homies, but I just coudn't get the weight up on her. I think it was some psychological thing. Weird.

Anyway. Talk nice to the lady and stop thinking you're going to un crazify her, it won't happen.

youre right, and when i have the patience to do that shit it does work.. but i cant always be that calculated with it....

and that same thing happened to me once too with this one female back in the day.... strange as hell...

Niggas give me some insight on this shit.

I recently started talking to one of my ex's because some bad shit happened to her and I wanted to wish her the best of luck in dealing with said shit.

So we have been talking for a bit, saying we need to chill and stuff. She all IM's me saying "hey gorgeous" and telling me how she misses my smell and wants to chill and all this shit. So I'm like Friday if you're feeling better let's chill. So I text her at lunch time, she says she feels pretty good and that she is gonna eat and take her meds and to hit her back when I get off work. So I get off work and text her, she says she feels good and that she is going to get a shower and text me "right back." So 3 fucking hours go by and I say fuck this, go out with my boy and get blunted, then end up falling asleep on my couch. She never hit me back or nothing??? So I sent her a Myspace message just now that says "so I see how it is...fuck you...peace."

But why do bitches do shit like this? Just tell me if you wanna chill or not stop fucking drawin'.

ok. so. this is my world,

homie OD's on coke in my parents house, goes on a six month 'sitting around doing nothing' medical leave binge, smokes himself stupid basically, goes back to work finally and not even a week goes by before he chops off the tip of his finger while trying to unjam a band saw that he didnt turn off first. somehoe its the componys fault (rather they offer to take the blame) so he;s back on medical leave doing nothing. not going to school or anything. smokes himself stupid again, goes back to work a third time, and gets fired for being stoned on the job. now for the last two months he's been jobless again and is now being mailed a check for 4,500 for the finger compensation which he is spending on ridiculous shit instead of paying off his outstanding hospital bills from the OD.

not to mention he;s been fucking up significantly with out relationship, doing just really dumb shit. and its getting realllly hard going to school full time and working full time all the while my "better half" has had not a responsibility since god knows when.

now this shoud encourage him to do the dishes or something, from the breakfast i cook him, but no.

and yet.. i still live with him cuz i have no where else to go.

If you have the cash together, kick him out and move on, it sounds like that isn't a very good situation at all.

If not, try to sit him down and talk to him about it, try to convince him to get his shit together and get a job, pay off his debts, and lay off the green for awhile.

i wish i had the cash to do that... god damn

the fucking up our relationship consists of basically calling me his 'on call sex object', never ever taking part in things that are important to me and if he does, its with a huge fucking attitude, putting up every implication that hes cheating on me (or wishing he was) and is now monitering who i hang out with because some of my friends hate him (for good reason) so now im "not allowed" to see them.

typing all this out, like laying it out there, really puts things in perspective for me. even if no one reads this, its felt good to just lay it all out.

Typing it out and laying it all out there definitely helps, a lot.

If you have the chance you really need to sit him down when he's sober and try to explain all of it to him, if he still cares, he should definitely get the hint. If he doesn't I'd say talk to your friends and get apartment hunting.

i wish i had the cash to do that... god damn

the fucking up our relationship consists of basically calling me his 'on call sex object', never ever taking part in things that are important to me and if he does, its with a huge fucking attitude, putting up every implication that hes cheating on me (or wishing he was) and is now monitering who i hang out with because some of my friends hate him (for good reason) so now im "not allowed" to see them.

typing all this out, like laying it out there, really puts things in perspective for me. even if no one reads this, its felt good to just lay it all out.

Hahaha. You're situation is so freakin familiar to the bullshit I just ended. Like exact same shit.

Lay down the law. Stop being his on call sex slave. Dont cook for his ass. Basically break up with him but let him stay there since you need his part of rent.

And then say peace. God I swear you will feel 189% better when you do. Annddd...he'll probably realize he's an idiot and straighten his shit up. If not, all you've lost is time.

Guest shai_hulud
ok. so. this is my world,

homie OD's on coke in my parents house, goes on a six month 'sitting around doing nothing' medical leave binge, smokes himself stupid basically, goes back to work finally and not even a week goes by before he chops off the tip of his finger while trying to unjam a band saw that he didnt turn off first. somehoe its the componys fault (rather they offer to take the blame) so he;s back on medical leave doing nothing. not going to school or anything. smokes himself stupid again, goes back to work a third time, and gets fired for being stoned on the job. now for the last two months he's been jobless again and is now being mailed a check for 4,500 for the finger compensation which he is spending on ridiculous shit instead of paying off his outstanding hospital bills from the OD.

not to mention he;s been fucking up significantly with out relationship, doing just really dumb shit. and its getting realllly hard going to school full time and working full time all the while my "better half" has had not a responsibility since god knows when.

now this shoud encourage him to do the dishes or something, from the breakfast i cook him, but no.

and yet.. i still live with him cuz i have no where else to go.

You just made me feel a WHOLE lot better about myself, somehow. I thought I was being a douchebag by not having a place to live...or money....or a steady job...but yo, I TRY to contribute something to the people who are making sure I got what I need.

I just remembered a joke that sort of applies here...

-Q-What's the useless piece of skin at the end of certain penises called?

-A-A guy.

I don't really know what else to say that you haven't heard already. Get on the grind, make some money and get out of that situation. He's probably got you thinking you can't do better...well, you can, and you should, just to prove it to the two of you.

actually, shai, the funny thing is he whines all the time about how someday im gonna wake up and realize that im too good for him. but i tihnk he just says that the time so i can reassure him its not true (lie).

after the holidays, it will be easier to save up for a new place. alternative #2 would be to move back in with the 'rents, which wouldnt be so bad. im only 20 and my 23 yr old bro still lives there too. plus not paying rent is the best way to save.

Hahaha. You're situation is so freakin familiar to the bullshit I just ended. Like exact same shit.

Lay down the law. Stop being his on call sex slave. Dont cook for his ass. Basically break up with him but let him stay there since you need his part of rent.

And then say peace. God I swear you will feel 189% better when you do. Annddd...he'll probably realize he's an idiot and straighten his shit up. If not, all you've lost is time.

someday, maybe sooner than later, i will end up doing just that. and i know how much better it will feel, thanks for the advice im glad to hear that im not the only one to be in this situation/prediciment

Guest shai_hulud

"homie OD's on coke in my parents house"

whoa-sign.jpeg

I would have given dude his walking papers right then and there, no second chance. That's never forgive action.

let it out edogg, just let it out

p.s ever since i read bojangles book, everytime he posts something about his life, i just feel like it's another page in the book

way to go and fuck my head up, imma be addicted to reading all your posts now for life. a life sentence of doom.

:scrambled::scrambled::scrambled: < all i gotta say

/no homo

for real