Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
valuehorse you got a good point... i guess...

anyway my 2 cents in this thread... yup same female...

her best friend has pictures of her kissing some other female on her myspace, i comment them you know lil bullshit, so im talkin to my girl online and she like "i see you saw her pictures on her myspace" and im like yea they were... interesting.. and she replies with "ha just imagine what will happen when we get together.. cant wait!" so im like whoa what the fuck? "damn so am i invited?" i say... "no.. private session hun.." is what she told me.. still joking wit her "damn so whens our private session huh??" then she replies with "and there you go again... what did we talk about the other day hun?" i took that personally like wha?? "whoa whoa whoa what the hell u mean there i go again? with what?" so i talk to her some more and dont get how she can kick it with her friend but when something sexually comes down with me and her she acts prude? she got mad and didnt wanna talk about it no more.. i yesterday i sent her a message like "yo you and me need to talk, when i come over saturday" "no tell me now im tired of your bullshit you either tell me now or your not coming over saturday" how the hell is she gonna hold THAT against me? oh your not coming over then, fuck you then bitch... anyway she blew up my phone and left me a nasty message. i call back and were snapping at eachother shes asking why i wont talk to her now so i get tired of it and snap "you wanna know what the fuck my problem is?? YOU!! and that stupid ass lil convo over the weekend... what the fuck you can go kick it with your "best friend" or whatever but da fuck u want me to do? i dont get it one bit... wha you want me to be the loyal trustworthy guy i am and sit in the corner half cocked like a jackass??? naw fuck that... y ou can kick it and do whatever the fuck you please with her but yet im being loyal as hell not doin shit wit no other females and this bullshit comes up?" she said she didnt do anything and i told her im not sayin you did but if it comes up... then i hear "you know what FUCK YOU FUCK THIS IM TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT DONT FUCKING CALL ME NO MORE" *CLICK* one of my homegirls was wit me and called her back to try and talk to me... i get on the phone and its awkward ass silence.. "well i guess i should start out by saying im sorry for yelling at you, and swearing at you, and saying all those mean things.. i didnt mean them at all.. and with me and her, its not like that.. i tried telling you but it came out the wrong way.. and i understand where your coming from cause that is bogus but i didnt see how you took it so i thought you were bitching at me for no reason..." all is well and she talked on and on about random things... this weekend is our 3 months.. i think... but yea thats the latest.. word up though im thinkin bout dumpin this damn broad... i got another fish on the hook ya dig?

I smell a dyke!!

ROFL

• 2 weeks later...

so recently my girlfriend and i came up on about 30 morphine pills. very delicious, makes me itch like a mother fucker... but anyways, our relationship has been rocky since i cheated on her a few months ago, which i regret. its only made everything very complicated and angry in our relationship, but i still care for the girl...so back to the morphine, we are very broke right now so we decided to get rid of some....i ended up sellin some to some people i work with, no big deal. my girlfriend is the primary possessor of the pills because she was given them. when i told her she was excited to get money, she had assumed it was a dude that was buying when in fact it was a girl buying them. which really isn't a big deal, i'm not into the girl at all. however my gf had a strange feeling about the girl before i sold her the pills...so when she assumed it was a guy i just went with it because i'm not trying to make her jealous, or have it turn into a dumb fight and get told i'm untrustworthy and so on. so i was late to work (my gf drives me) and i wanted to make sure i got rid of those pills so i called in on my way and told ol girl to wait for me because she's on the shift before me, my gf overheard it was for that girl. now its a huuuge fight. not only im i now apparently "fucking this girl" im also a "liar" and probably an asshole. i just hate how nothing gets turned around and smashed back in your face. relationships are pretty much impossible after one person has cheated even if it was a terrible drunken sloppy mistake. not being trusted is the hardest thing ever!!

valuehorse, drop her. it'll be the best for both of you. its the least you can do after betraying her trust.. and no, you will never live that down.

my girl's sex drive has gone way down since she started taking birth control. im not really complaining because i love her to pieces but dude, for real, just let me have it. probably going to discuss getting off the pill this weekend.

with the choice of finish inside but less sex and normal amount of sex but pull out method, i'm absolutely willing to make a mess.

sorry. i tihnk im just mad at my guy, which is making me mad at everything male.

im pretty sure the flowers he got me for valentines day (two days late, no other gifts or affection) were stolen, which goes grrrrreat considering i went all out for him.

why are you with that dude again? I mean really, there are better

hey boxcars, why dont you ask your girl what SHE thinks about those options (bc or no bc) instead of just deciding whats more benificial to you getting some.

damn. guys are pigs.

/NODYKE

im sorry dude, but you're an idiot.

i said i was going to discuss getting off of it with her this weekend.

i was the one that convinced her to get on it in the first place anyway.

all i was saying is "i like it better this way"

not every dude is as shitty as your dude, smoke an L and drop that cat.

the bc has made her periods lighter, so thats the only reason i can conjure for her even wanting to continue on with it.

all i know is before i got put on the bc i would lay in bed with horrible fucking pains, and the bc did wonders. it usually does for all women and although it may make some put on a little weight and lose some sex drive, the physical confort it brings should make it worth it.

sorry for my rant, it just sounded like you were telling her what to do about bc or no, putting her on it, taking her off it, just based on your personal preferance not hers.

So I took out this black chick last night.

It was aight, except we both smoked and were stoned and didn't really talk so much.

I don't know how much she's feelin me but I think I'm going to hit her up tonight where alcohol can be involved and I'll loosen up to her a bit.

It seems like black chicks got a whole different personality when it comes to dealing with fuckin wit them. I'm used to the ways I lay down preppy white girls, I need to adapt in this situation.

Yeah I totally regretted doing that, it made the situation awkward and I hope didn't ruin my chances of piping.

I think she will still be down because I have a feeling she wants the birdy hardbody because she lives in a lower-income housing type project and I'm not a bad lookin dude rockin fly gear in a nice car so she don't get that much.

I thought she was going to be more hood than she was but she had very good manners and supplied the ganja so she's cool in my book. She's on probation for fighting so at least I know I can take her to a party and if a bitch talks shit she will punch her in the mouth.