dane cook is not funny.............

PLEZO1SON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that shit last night was to funny....

but i agree, sometimes dane cook is hit or miss, but last night i thought he was pretty funny...

dave attell though, that mother fucker had me rollin last night, the whiskey dick jokes and then the bald eagle bit, fucking had me in stiches

i think if dane cook just told jokes and didn't yell and jump around and shit for no reason, he could be decent, he's still not worthy of all the fame he has though. lewis black and mitch are always my favorites.

No he wouldn't. It's because he tries to overcompensate weak material with an outrageous attitude. Take that away and his material is shit.

dave chappelle is opposite. he comes up with great clever material, but walks up on stage like he's lazy, shiftless, and just got out of bed.

i think thats his comedy style.....kinda lazy/relaxed and kick back....shit it helps him conserve energy.....didnt he do like a 6 hour set at the laugh factory or something...most comedians have like an hour of material.....dave chappelle just goes on and on.

mitch hedberg

pablo francisco

dat phan

artie lange

george carlin

thats where its at

i saw chapelle live and fools were just heckling him all night. He didn't know how to handle it and it ended up ruining his whole show

i've seen seinfeld live also. had me in stitches all night. but i love the show too so im partially biased.

• 4 months later...