True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

Went over to my boys apartment to watch football. I parked in a guest spot and seen that he had some new neighboors. Must have moved in less than a week ago...

This was proudly displayed in the front window.

074ea24a.jpg?t=1316632536

I informed my friend that he has new Juggalo neighbors. He gave his thirty day notice and immediately began searching for a new place to raise his kids.

Juggalos are pretty rare in Cali. Especially whole JuggaFams...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yah. More common in the Valley than the Bay for surely. I think the climate and the stale air out there is conducive to their breeding habits. Also, METH. The other area of Cali where I've noticed herds of Juggalos is definitely the Humboldt area. Been working up there off and on the past year and I've spotted multitudes of them in Eureka. They seem to mix with the KottonMouth Kings guys and of course the METH.

Went over to my boys apartment to watch football. I parked in a guest spot and seen that he had some new neighboors. Must have moved in less than a week ago...

This was proudly displayed in the front window.

074ea24a.jpg?t=1316632536

I informed my friend that he has new Juggalo neighbors. He gave his thirty day notice and immediately began searching for a new place to raise his kids.

Juggalos are pretty rare in Cali. Especially whole JuggaFams...

I've seen a couple in the central valley area. But not so much in the bay.

never seen one of these in NYC. Hopefully they dont start flocking here like everybody else. What we do have though is fat, spanish goths from the bronx who smell like catpiss.

Theres still "GOTHS", all i see now are wana b scene kids. They run rampant at my near by mall. A majority dont even know who the band is on their shirt.:mad: