True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if i ever was unfortunate enough as to purchase marijuana that resembled that hay, id be embarassed and most likely would stay quiet about my misfortune.

these niggas flaunt it.

seriously, looks like he went outside and grabbed some mulch and grass and tossed it next to his 20 dollar watch from the little push cart guy with 201203203 different items on his cart at a mini mall..

that shit looks embarrassing... probably have to smoke all of it to even feel a little high :lol:

but it's like gold to them... they are forever 13 year old kids trying pot for the first time. :lol:

and BAHAHAHA @ those girls showing each other in faygo.

faygo the juggalo body wash... "hmm becky i wanna smell like faygo purple slurple" "ok lets go in the shower and i will dump a couple 3 gallon bottles on you..." "faygoshowerparty!"

girl on the left has one nice titty.

I have a feeling I could start my pimping career with that broad just by the line "BITCH YOU LOOK GOOD, WANNA MAKE SOME PAPER?", and she'd jump up and down like an excited puppy in a window of a pet shop.

And i'd LAAAAAUGH. Then move her ass to detroit so she can be the most successful juggawhore in the land

• 2 weeks later...