Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear twinky,

remember when you got an infection on your dick from getting cut with a rusty razor while shaving your pubes? & the surgical procedures that followed?

how rusty was that razor & how deep was the cut? also, what were the signs you recognized, allowing you to realize that you needed medical attention?

need to know

-medicinecabinet

Dear caring folks of 12.

8 yrs ago today I had my brain tumor removed.

I have 100% hearing loss on my left side & ringing still as if I was at a concert last night.

I had to learn how to walk again, and have never recovered my ability to smile.

I lost my balance, so I still walk as if I need a field sobriety test.

I've had my head cut open 3 times & have had 150 staples in and out of my dome, and a sheet of titanium mesh that covers 1/4 of my head to try to support my missing mastoid bone, and hold together everything upstairs) and a gold plate in my eyelid. I still make it thru airports withuot setting off the beepers. I rang up a hefty bill of 2.5 mil with my insurance co.

Life is soo fucking good, and I would live that shit al over again, to learn what I have learned since.

Don't take the little things for granted.

I just felt like sharing.

-B-

ps. there is no "light"..and no one was waiting for me.

haha

Dear SMXL,

What a fucking rough thing to go through. I can't imagine having my head opened 3 times,

let alone being put to sleep to have them do that. Keep doin your thing and enjoying life.

What didn't kill made you a stronger person.

startednotakinglifeforgrantedthisyearoner,

ms.seyer

Dear ex,

What a coincident that you sit next to me in both classes. This is gonna be an awkward

semester.

-seyeerr

ps: please stop staring at my chesticles.

Dear life,

Just when I thought you hated me with all that "car getting stolen" and "possible downsizing" shit...You come right back with a scholarship for the Fall semester and the news that baby DA_BEARS is on the way!?!?! Good looking out!!

Sincerely,

Stoked Onerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh, Cali..

Yes the beepers..-in the metal detectors. ( I didn't word that correctly) Is it too late to say all the brain damage caused extreme blonde moments?

(I'll stop kidding myself, I know that shit comes naturally)

Im sure you, with your smart self figured that out.

One day when I take the time to put it digitally, I'm gonna post up the parts of the video of the surgery. At the time, they only did that shit with VHS..hahaha shit sounds ancient.Yes, I requested it, it's not too often you get to see the inside of your dome. The DRs had jokes about taking 2 hrs longer to drill thru my skull, because i was thickheaded. me?..really?

PS..take Suki up on her offer..sounds like fun.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Congrats RED...BfFISH and DA BEARS

wish you all the best.

DoubleX

• Like 1