Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear marco,

please don't tell me you own that shirt.... cause i would be super jealous. i was google imaging looking for just the angry guy by himself yesterday and ran across that. awesome. package coming soon! hope your new years was as awesome as it sounded.

- puds

dear my chick again,

thanks for giving me head and swallowing. thats was a first for that.

it was even pretty awesome when you offered up the anal sex.

butt no lube = no fun when yer rollin in the back enterence. haha

anyways you got hella wasted and despite the red bouncer at the front door,

you still got freak nasty and got me off. haha..

sorry if i shared too much with everyone, it was just a funny night. happy 2010!!

-Francis DeegotEmtee

dear no red wing having dudes,

its called a towel. lay it down, turn the lights off and wipe up quickly afterwards. c'mon pussies. sheesh.

- helpful lady

Dear lady,

getting your redwings means going down on a girl when she's bleeding. fucking a girl on her period isn't even a big deal. shower sex is where it's at anyway.

Shower sex in the dark with beers is even better. Keep this in mind the next time your dude is being a pussy about fucking your pussy.

dear this page,

awesome, 2010 hass been great, also lastnight i was at some concert that was a two hour drive and a 27 year old chick was buying me drinks and kept talking about hooking up, crazy shit, so far this has been a crazy/interesting year

-tuxedo

dear t14k,

where i grew up it meant fucking. we called eating a girl out on her period gross. just sayin.

- puddles

dear bloodpuddles,

it is gross. that's why it's EARNING your red wings. i don't have mine. i don't like the taste of pennies.

holla!

Dear All,

Just to clear it up the red wings thing comes from a hells angels patch that had to be "earned" when the dude eats out a broad on her period. I read about it in a book, either the Sonny Barger bio, or the Hells Angels book by Hunter S. Both pretty cool reads... There is also black wings for eating out a black broad on her period.....I will smash on the period 9 times out of 10, but Im cool on tasting that shit.

Just for those of you who think I am talking bullshit,

http://www.red-wings.com/wings-culture.html

Thnks again,

FR

Dear _______,

Fuck unfinished jams due to frozen paint, and working cans not covering as they should have. Near frostbite is the real shit. Next time I should probably check the weather or just do fill-ins. Letting the homie just do a solo mission and destroy his night only is also a future option.

-Realbitchyism

P.S. /Nograffiticontent

dear no red wing having dudes,

its called a towel. lay it down, turn the lights off and wipe up quickly afterwards. c'mon pussies. sheesh.

- helpful lady

dear mudpuddles,

i did yer lil method..

towel, lights off, condom, even a quick clean up.

thanks for your help

cause my lady loooooved it

werd em up!!

-Frank Diditdirty

dear guy with cancer,

sorry dude, but i have to bill you an additional $17k on top of the $81K+ that you already owe us (don't forget the $64k pending an actual denial) as you developed your cancer and then got treated for it before you got your BlueCross insurance. if only you had had"credible insurance coverage" within the arbitray timeframe of 63 days prior to your BXBS coverage becoming effective. or waited the 90-180 days to get treatment that your plan requests if you already, you know, sick. plus you share superman's name (well, the actor anyway, who died in a not very superman-like way...). that just makes it even sadder.

fuck i hate my job......

- carly