Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear TookdaTime,

(update Marco from Houston; operation ignore ex boyfriend = fail)

^^^^^ :lol: :lol:

-marco

Dear WiseTux,

TLDR. But keep your head up & good luck with whatever you are going thru.

-marco

Dear Everyone who sent me a "congrats" on becoming a Tio,

Thank you! She smells awesome, and is all soft & squishy. She burped so loud the other day when I

was feeding her! :lol:

-proud Tio in Houston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear SM,

My nail beds hate me. cuticles dry. any pointers?

Dear DrunkTux...or at this point hungover?

Hmm. I can relate to the relationship thing.I've always kinda tried to keep my art seperate from relations.I've never been the type to put a boyfriend up with hearts and all that jazz. I had an ex who painted and for a while we would kinda critique each others shit or help the other out in some way. But when things didnt work out between I felt a certain angst against a hobby that used to calm me down or make me feel better and I didnt like that.

Dear Marco,

Belated congrats.

dear TTT,

i would gladly send u some goods...if ur up for that.until then-push cuticles back with towel while drying off after shower.oil daily.preferrably and oil with high concentrates of vit.e and jojoba oil.if not olive oil will do.once or twice a week..warm it up and soak nails in it for a few minutes. take Biotin (vitamin for hair,skin,nails).

hope that helps a little.

Seyer,

hope u get the sleep you need.

everyone else,

smile..it looks good on you.

>B

Dear lil' snot nose brother,

It worries me that you are drinking/drunk at

9pm just because you are bored.

It's a school night? Or are you still in school?

You're just a kid. My limited experience

with addicts is causing a bunch of red flags to

come up. Dont be a goober...shape up so you

can come home.

<3 Big worried sister fish.

dear girl,

sucks to hear your gone. ill never forget the day you told me you wish you had a recording of my laugh so you could hear it whenever you needed. you were a cool girl, and i know a lot of my friends are gonna be bumming hard the next couple weeks and shit. that is not the best birthday present i could have recieved..

how come someones gotta die every year around the holidays?

damn.

-boston.

• Like 1

Dear Microeconomics exam that is rapidly approaching,

I am nowhere near prepared for you, because the cheesedick of a prof that was teaching the class had no idea what he was doing.

regardless, im asking you to please be very easy, and let me pass you.

doser.

• Like 1

dear people,

followup to this week, i have continued and gotten drunk as shit every night its been great, im the happy friendly drunk so tonight im gonna go talk to a million chicks to help out one of my shy single buddies /nh hes gonna pay for my drinks so i think this is gonna be a good fuckin night, worst case scenario i dont get him a girl and still get drunk... ill keep you guys updated later tonight

-win/win tux

dear finals

go easy on me- please. i need to do well, and have NO time to study this weekend. fuck work, holidays, and this goddamn cold.

so if i study after work and family shit, then i dont get enough sleep and my cold gets way worse and i feel like hell for the actual test. but if i dont study and just go to bed so that i cure this cold, well, i probably wont do well on the tests that way either.

i dont think i can win. touche finals, touche.

needmorehoursintheday

edoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy

dear chubbs

the thought crossed my mind but, again, the lack of sleep would probably make my cold worse and god knows i wont do well on tests on no sleep with a bad cold. thanks for the idea though.

stillprettymuchfucked

edogggggggggggggggggggy

dear airline,

as if my return flight is booked for new years day at 9 am, looks like my new years eve party is gonna be ending around 8.55 if you catch my drift.

but in all honesty, you guys are a joke for wanting a 500 dollar upcharge to fly home the second.

Dear Grandma,

I really do appreciate you. Only grandma to cruise the main yard and manage to poke fun of my exs freight without even knowing who it was.no worries tho. i dont get his fill ins either.plus you rock them old school track suits and nikes. if thats not hip hop i dont know what is.

Lufff

lu