Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

Dear WT,

Sounds like you're having some shitty girl troubles. Don't drown it all with booze and dope,

it doesn't work. If you're into the chick back at school, I say go for it. You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't seem right, move on. Gotta let go sometimes.

Peace,

Casek

Dear Santy Clause,

Nigga, I don't got no chimney. What's your fat ass gonna do now? If you knock on my door at 3a.m. I'll shoot your jolly elf lookin' ass. You can leave the presents on the porch.

Casek

P.S.: If your reindeer shit on my lawn, I'm sending you a bill.

P.P.S.: It's almost 4:30. I don't hear no bells or reindeer feet. Don't make me come after you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear haters,

i'm really not concerned what you think of the shit i paint.

i paint good shit, i paint bad shit.

i do tags, outlines, fillins, burners, pieces, whaaaatever

you dont like it?!?! congratulations!!!! :) i dont do it for you.

judge all you want i aint gonna stop.

-Francis E-hustlsin

dear you,

please please please stop telling me my intentions. i really don't like to make people feel bad. i do enjoy letting people know how they have put me out but you KNOW i don't like to make you upset. it's just easier that way. and i would really encourage you too accept a few things as part of my personality. i don't remember anything. ever. c'mon son!

- c

dear suki,

my daughter got a purse shaped like a pug. really a stuffed pug carcass (horrible word to use, i'm sorry, just couldn't think of anything else....) turned into a purse. i made me think of you. now i believe i have sucked all the sweetness out of this post unfortunately. hope your holiday was great!

- muds

Dear Wisetuxedo,

As much as I appreciate your attempt to put a smile on this old man's face, you did not. How dare you Sir! How dare you mock the sexual ferociousness that is Ann Curry! Do you think this is a game? Do you think I'm playing around here? Because you have been mislead greatly. I hold close to my heart the weird obsessive lust I have for this women, and you dare to mock her with a MS Paint disaster.

You gave her a foot hand, swellbow, a C-section scar (that only she could make look sexy), and to top if off she's holding what appears to be her penis. Words can't explain the online anger I hold for you at this very moment. A permanent ban would not do the trick, erasing all your props wouldn't either. I am helpless here, for there is nothing that I can do to express the seriousness of my anger towards you right now.

You filthy low level mall food court employee pig fucker,

Earl

P.S. --check your props bitch.

dear las vegas

how come every time i go home, i really dont wanna go back to you?

why do you have to have so many rude ass people living there?

even tho i am sleeping with layers of clothes on, and under massive amounts of blankets..even a hoodie, i would much rather be here right now where love, respect and consideration flow without hesitation.

i will see you next week, but my vaca away from you has been refreshing. looking forward to some "interesting" time with certain people when i get back though.

hope everyone had great holidays..are you as ready to bring on a new year as i am?

Love

lOve

loVe

lovE

>SM<

dear earl,

I meant no harm to you or your kindled love for ann curry, I must admit I made that shortly after finishing two colt 45s and gettin at a couple waterfalls, at the time it was meant only as a cheap laugh, to be honest I'm surprised I made it online before I passed out/ forgot what I was doing. sorry to have failed you earl

-humblejacket

dear lunch lady,

you should not make coffee. i will next time just skip the iced mocha that you do not even stir properly. and just because i don't want whipped cream doesn't mean i don't want the fucking dome lid. i have a routine woman!! and you fucking skip me in the lunch line sometimes. i hate you for more than your subpar barista skills. yeah, i'm mad. fuck. i hate today already.

- angrypuddles

dearest snow..

eaze up a bit...?

i know i lived here for 13 yrs..but it seems i have grown to be a big ole pussy when it comes to driving in it.

you have shut down the only 2 ways i can travel to get back to vegas, so i am again missing a few more days of work. NOT that im in a hurry to get back to those rude ass people...but my $$ is waiting on me.

Tomorrow is it...ill try again.

wish me luck

B

dear TTT

thx..ill be lookin for it..it could st patricks day stuff and id still appreciate it.

DOSER...(what do i have that you could possibly want?)

thanks for the "balls up" message.

it made me laugh, however i am far from a princess,,and if i had the right automoble id be over them mtns in a minute, without a scratch, im a country girl at heart..(laugh now)

however, it is pretty cool, right now there are like 4-5 deer out on the nieghbors lawn, and i can see a sky full of stars now...more then Vegas lets you see. It is very serene where im at.

Be safe tmrw night, whoever is doing what im not.

can i at least get a kiss for the new year?

happy 2010

SM

dear good friends upon the oontz,

i have no idea why im awake right now, i failed at trying to sleep on the floor because it was freezing and i didnt have a blanket, im freezing all over,

-hungovatux

girl i was trying to get with at the end of the night ,

why u gotta play me like that, im a good guy, fuck

-tux

and dear fd36,

had that problem last night/thismorning too

-tuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy new years mofos