Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear fresh new pebble of contempt,

hello little guy. make yourself at home in the giant pile of your breathren. it is likely as big as a house at this point. really wish i could lessen the load, but it's slow going. it's too hard to get rid of you guys when i am constantly adding to the heap.

- mp

Dear lady in the toyota,

I understand that in your culture a little sun to the skin implies you are of a lower class,

However please stop driving on 101 in rush hour traffic covering your face with two notebooks.

Driving with one hand while holding two notebooks to shade your face drastically slows your reaction time.

Kthnxbye.

-Ralphy Fats

Dear achilles,

I've been limping like a pimp for several weeks. I am going to go to the doctor, please do not require surgery or any serious treatment.

Your boy,

FatRalph

dear people,

i almost did it, friday night we drank, she had too much acted like a huge bitch we fought she knew she was in the wrong, shit was going so perfect i left and she ran after me the whole deal....

then her brother made me walk her home, and i passed out on her floor,

woke up to her telling me to get in the shower with her....

naked chick wanting to bang > not wanting to deal with her

-shittux

dear invest...

what edoggy said.. also maybe if you didnt have an ecko hoody and jnco jeans on you wouldnt look like such a writer and would fly under the radar!

jussayin

_ynz

dear yinz,

this nigga invest got etchbath on his zune talkin bout i'm all city on my block.

sincerely illest the sixth

dearest rae,

you know i love you girl but it's like a fucking obligation at this point. you have every opportunity to get your shit together. you have state help. you have inheritance money. you don't even raise your son anymore and don't currently have an abusive boyfriend. nothings stopping you! herion is a bitch but you have options! you say you want to quit, step up and take some action. stop self defeating! i wish i could get through to you. i wish you would love you as much as i do.

- carly

dear silba,

at&t gives discounts to employees of certain large companies. i save 30% off my bill each month and when i started my account, i had all the startup fees waived. with a little social engineering and the internet, youll be able to pull it off...all ill say...