Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear neighbors,

I don't know how to tell you this, but I don't want to be friends.

I don't want you inside my home.

I will not make you a mosaic of butterfly.

I will not have a 3-way with you and my dude.

I don't want to shoot up cocaine with you.

I don't want to shoot up heroin with you.

I don't want to hear your friends justifying being homeless and jobless.

I don't want to look at the wack drawings of nude ladies on your wall.

I don't want to read your horrible poetry about LSD and death, that you write on your wall.

I don't want your stinky friends touching my precious cats.

I don't want to be in a band with you.

I don't want to talk about tattoos with you.

Can we please just be neighbors and do a polite head nod and nothing more when we see each other?

I think I hate you.

Sincerely,

Better Than You.

Dear Beer,

Why when I drink you I always wake up super dehydrated, but when I drink your much more appealing cousin I feel fine the next day just a little loopy? If you are always going to be a whore like this I will soon have to quit drinking you, but it will not last very long because you know I will always come back to you baby.

P.S. FUCK YOU SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Lovingly yours,

Master Pee

Dear all asian men with daughters in college, dont hate me because im fucking your daughters who refuse to date your cousins uncles sisters son. good day.

PS: LEARN HOW TO FUCKING MERGE ONTO THE FREEWAY, AND WHEN IM MERGING DONT FUCKING SPEED UP TO BLOCK ME OFF, I WILL FOLLOW YOU HOME.

dear HPV

i got your damn vaccine, and my arm has hurt ever since. i better not still get teh cancerz.

heathfully yours,

edoggggggggggggggggggg

dear edogg,

i thought they were only making the human papiloma virus vaccine available to high school girls...are you still in high school?

truely,

caligula

Dear Hotel I work at,

Its not working out. You are just one big piece of shit and youre never going to change. No matter how much maintenance I do to you, you will never stop falling apart. Sometimes I wish I still worked on cars. Yes, its that bad. And you dont pay me shit.

Dear girl I just met,

You are a fine motherfucker. I dont even care that I know your ex husband. You are my age and dont have any kids. You make like $27 an hour. You ride a Harley and work on cars and fish and shoot guns. You are perfect. Except for when you called me last night after we just went out the previous night and told me you were on a date.

===Fuck all ya'll,

-Avancy