Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Earl Brockovich,

Naw I haven't seen that shit, but I was watching Hidden Fortress yesterday. That movie is the shit, I figure I am going to end up watching a shitload of movies because the weather has been shit around these parts as of late.

Sincerely,

The Mad HAtter.

Dear Mitch,

I hear you but I am kinda glad that it is getting cold because summer was a fucking bitch, and I hated every last second of it.

Love,

The friendly weatherman

dear hatori,

get sword of doom. it's about a samurai who focuses all of his negative and evil chi, into his sword. it has this great ending, where he fights his inner demons. it's not so much an action packed samurai flick, but more of a psychological thriller.

sword%20of%20doom.jpg

i'd also recommend checking out the samurai trilogy. it follows a samurai from the beginning of his skill, to the end, where he finally becomes a master. great story development as well as character development within the three movie span.

samurai_trilogyhv.gif

enjoy,

earl

edit: make sure you watch the trilogy in order. the story is chronological.

dear tailsone,

what reason has your job giving your for the suspension of your check? what kind of job is it (mom and pop or corporate)? you may be able to take some actions against this, if there are grounds for you to do so.

--earl broclo ESQ

Dear Earl,

im working at my school cleaning the caf,

hallways, classrooms, and whatever else till

6:30.

its easy, like cleaning a big ass house.

im getting $9 an hour too.

but i guess since i started i cant get paid this week,

instead they're holding it since im new and ill be getting

it at the end of the month.

and since they pay like twice a month,

it should be bigger by the end of the month.

it sucks though i was looking forward to this weekend...

:(

From,

Tails0nE.

dear mormons

its the middle of the fucking week

why did you knock on my door during my week off.

im sorry i told you to go fuck yourselves but you interrupted my treasured siesta.

next time i will invite you in, make you some hot chocolate and we can discuss jebus and cats

sorrybouttheabuseonerer

Dear ch0ers in the "diss" and "compliment" the person above you threads,

Y'all are super gay.

Better than you,

VAJ

p.s. I almost said hella gay for some reason. Thats how gay you are. I almost used the "word" hella.

Dear Vajisil,

The fact that you "almost" used the word gay infact makes you gay yourself...I use the word almost in quotes because I bet you said the word when you "almost" typed so infact you did use the word today...

-The best person on the planet...

dear tailsone,

it sounds like you were hired on an off week for the pay period. so yeah, you'll just end up getting a check with three weeks pay, instead of two. i recommend investing in pork bellies.

as for this weekend? do you have anything you can sell? dvds, cds, records, furniture, kidneys? then you'll have money to buy paint or whatever you wanted to have fun with. bone marrow gets you good money, but can be an uncomfortable process.

good luck,

earl

Dear bumpy-

I'm glad you decided not to kill yourself.

However, call me anything other than VAJ and I'll take care of it for you.

IkidIkid

Not yours,

VAJ

Dear Mr. Wicked Some1,

I didn't almost use the word gay. I almost used the word hella. No I do not speak when I type, there for I did not say hella.

---TheSuperAwesomeVAJ

dear verizon "chocolate"

you suck as a phone so far, i hate your touch-sensored buttons and the smallness of the numberpad. fuck verizon for not still making the phone of mine that decided to break yesterday. it was the best phone ive ever had, i could text with it at the same speed i type. and yes, i pride myself in that. i might have to 'break' this new one and get a differant one through the beauty of insurance.

pissed off

edogggg

p.s. chocolate, YOU ARE NOT AN IPOD.

dear cupid,

Are you retarded are just playing a mean joke? Shooting your magical love arrows at a 40 year old midget whilst he was looking at me is not cool.I just want you to know I think he is stalking me now becuase he has showed up repetitively at my parents house asking for me or just "stopping by to say hello". It weirds me out that he knows where I live, where I work and where I grew up.C'mon cupid get it together your just setting this poor guy up for heartbreak which I thought was the opposite of what you do? I need to write a strongly worded letter to your supervisor now.

your not very funny: banana fish

Dear Vaj,

I am also cranky as well. It doesnt seem like I can solve any of the problems I that popped up at work today. I am tired from eatting a shit load of french fries with my reggae chicken. I keep losing track of what I am doing and day dreaming...I keep thinking that the ginger girl I have been talking to is gonna fuck up whatever builds with opera girl since she is a ginger and they are evil. I guess opera girl is still interested and is actually just wicked busy atm because she called me this weekend and started talking tome online last night. That frustrates me as well because I really want to see her but have no patience and if I want to take her out this weekend I will be spending my last $75 since bill and rent are robbing me of my monies this week...

-cranky juan...

dear headache and neckache,

please go away quick. kthx.

love,

catface

dear today,

please get better, and quickly. Having my money fly out of the cashier's hand in the drive-thru while getting food, almost knocking off my drivers side mirror, and not getting the job i interviewed for is sorta bumming me out right now.

optimistic about tomorrow being good,

^ . ^