Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dear tailsone,

it sounds like you were hired on an off week for the pay period. so yeah, you'll just end up getting a check with three weeks pay, instead of two. i recommend investing in pork bellies.

as for this weekend? do you have anything you can sell? dvds, cds, records, furniture, kidneys? then you'll have money to buy paint or whatever you wanted to have fun with. bone marrow gets you good money, but can be an uncomfortable process.

good luck,

earl

Dear Earl,

yeah i talked to my boss n he told me the same thing really...

so instead of getting my paycheck this week ill get it at the end of the month

and it'll be double of what it would be this week... cool but not at the same time...

i have stuff i can sell... i have a full closet with about 75% or more cloths i dont wear

anymore or doesnt fit, i could take it to some cloths place by me and get dought

for them... plus im telling people im making full colored sketches for money...

people out here are always in "awe" when they find out i write and see my work and

the first words out their mouths are "can you draw my name???" so i figured eh... fuck it...

any tips on hustlin' you'd like to hand down?

willing to learn,

Tails0nE

Dear Tango,

no its not full time..

i go to the caf after 8th period, punch in, and leave at 6:30...

anything else read the above letter...

but i punched the numbers the other day...

$9 on a 3 hour period, thats like $27 a day,

then thats like around $135 or so a week,

THEN thats around $270 or so every 2 weeks...

take away taxes and whatever else im forgetting and its a pretty

decent pay check...

waiting for pay day,

Tails0nE

p.s. i dont know why, but the art room thing i had to clean today had a bottle

of feebings leather dye... so i guess that compensates for no paycheck this week...

suckers.

:p

Dear credit card company,

I have never had such an awful credit card in my entire life. I gave you 125$ for a payment last month, and all of a sudden, even though I don't use the card, I'm over my limit?

EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE.

Hope you get aids oner,

Angry face

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear Rusto,

I am high off you again....why must your fumes always seem to find its way to my brain. Now I am going to have mega boogies tomorrow. But I dont really care right now, the room is spinning.

I think its time for GrAfF N DanCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

OONTZ

- Sneak "Getting Jiggy wit It" Creep

dear sleepy..

i aint hatin dog...but ferill....you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and go out with your friends and do shit..nobody can change your mood or actions besides you..im not being a dick, im just being honest.. I try not to spend time mopping around and complaining..YOU are what you THINK and make of yourself.

yer buddy.

pfffffftr

p.s.

pay my receptionist on the way out.

k.thx.bi

dear cupid,

Are you retarded are just playing a mean joke? Shooting your magical love arrows at a 40 year old midget whilst he was looking at me is not cool.I just want you to know I think he is stalking me now becuase he has showed up repetitively at my parents house asking for me or just "stopping by to say hello". It weirds me out that he knows where I live, where I work and where I grew up.C'mon cupid get it together your just setting this poor guy up for heartbreak which I thought was the opposite of what you do? I need to write a strongly worded letter to your supervisor now.

your not very funny: banana fish

yo banana

are you a girl?

kthxbai

Dear credit card company,

I have never had such an awful credit card in my entire life. I gave you 125$ for a payment last month, and all of a sudden, even though I don't use the card, I'm over my limit?

EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE.

Hope you get aids oner,

Angry face

Dear La Face,

Welcome to my world... I had an old credit card that I never used then moved forgot about it. I never even activated it (it was in a Mike Giant book I got being used as a book mark) Then bam! 450$ later I get phone calls because of the start up fee...even though when I signed up for the card it said no start up fee's... I argued and argued but no dice had to pay the 450$ to cancel the card...weak sauce...

Then on this motorcycle bill the lady calls me up like I am late, I was like checks in the mail but I will pay you over the phone anyways since I had the cash. So I paid over the phone and two days later I get another thing in the mail about late fee's I am like WTF!? I JUST PAID DOUBLE MONIES!!!

Credit cards are a horrible thing to have...

\

-jauner