Dexter

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought when Dexter was crouched down and Lumen said she was leaving that he pulled a face like he was going to kill her, I was shocked that he didn't but as said above it is a wildcard that will definitely come out in the next season (or the one after that).

Definitely think Deb should get killed off though, fuck she gets more annoying as the show goes on.

What about all of the surveillance equipment checked out in Quinn's name? That didn't seem to come back and bite Quinn in the ass like it should have. Sure, Dex got him off on the blood. But come on, phone records, paper trail, etc. Either its sloppy detective work, sloppy writing, or it'll be in the next season.

• 9 months later...

She has a weird jaw line, it kinda juts out.

The episode was the same old. It's felt like that for a while now, I hate the supporting cast but for Masuka and they have had some excellent guests. I'm looking forward to see what Mos Def's character is like. If if weren't for that I doubt I'd have kept watching for so long, no matter how good Michael C. Hall is.