Dexter

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey came in here just to blow ass and say this show fucking sucks. I have no idea how any writer can reuse the same script every episode for five years and think the "Dexter kills a guy and goes after a main character who he eventually kills in the season finale" formula is still interesting.

Dexter should've been caught in the first episode of last season when he flipped his car with a body inside.

Having to make him deal with his family finding out, how he's going to escape prision, possibly using his sleuth and murdering skills to really get out, dealing with the psychological dilemma of whether or not he should be in or out of jail etc. would be FAR more interesting than dragging out this "will he be caught this neason" question for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

Yes im watching this season, but only because i've seen the last four and read the book. I dont want to watch it but i want to know how it ends... so fucking end already.

P.S. Julia Stiles is the least of this show's worries. Her acting track record is just as bad as Jennifer Carpenter's, but in this it works... i guess.

• 2 weeks later...