Dexter

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

thats something they've done throughout the whole series, just sweep shit under the rug.

only now with the doakes (sp?) shit coming back have they confronted any of their previous bad writing. the nadia thing bugs me. deb has been significantly more believable. dexter has gotten sloppy, he's abandoned the code and his identity. whether or not 'dark passenger' is gay, it helped him keep it in control.

i still think this has been the best season in terms of writing, and next week's episode is going to be crazy, esp w/ a season 8 to consider.

i guess we'll see.

i'm going to watch it, no matter how much the inconsistencies piss me off.

What's the general consensus on the Hannah/Deb thing? I'm about 99% sure Deb drugged herself to push Dexter away from Hannah.

And why would Dexter just snitch her out like that? Doesn't seem to make too much sense as she's got dirt on him (regardless if it's hearsay). Obviously she's gonna bring that up when being interrogated, if she knows Dex ratted on her. Hell hath no fury...

*edit* of course I could very well be jumping the gun on all this as theres still an episode left

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

already irritated with the writing and continuity.

I was hoping they'd try to finish strong here, not just throw in a bunch of write-in characters in a last ditch free for all.

maybe they'll get better as the season goes on. I'm not holding my breath for that to be the case, though.

too much is going unsaid - dexter is falling apart as well as everyone else. . . there is nothing shocking or surprising anymore. Have to keep watching tho, too much time invested. The story seemed to end a couple seasons ago and now it's in dead horse mode.

Dexter is getting too emo ...he's just missing the bangs.