Dexter

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

major disappointment.

after the awesome episode last week i couldn't wait for the finale tonight. needless to say it FAILED.

deb needs to get wacked, not only is she annoying as fuck/hideous, she cant act.

this episode was so anticlimactic, to such a good season, like the writers didn't kno were to go with it...

sad, very sad...

dexter needs to stop search-in for love and get back to basics.

train Harrison to be a killer.

LOL...

your forgiven...

i think the body disposal pictures in quinns drawer pop up next season, remember dexter and lumen left them there, the shots of them on the boat dropping garbage bags in the ocean...

deb most def gets an undeserved lay, then rolls over and finds them while quinn is scrubbin the shame off his cock in the shower... basis for next season.

these are the comments from the la times article

I can't believe it! I was shocked to see this headline, as Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter seemed so good together, especially after going through his illness together. I'm so sorry to hear this, I really thought they'd make it as a married couple. Oh well, now he's single and available for me!! lol.

Posted by: klaws32 | Dec 14, 2010 at 06:57 AM

We'll find out if there is any bad blood between the two actors on the next season of Dexter. If Deb is killed off next season (hopefully), we will know why.

Posted by: Mike | Dec 14, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I just have one thing to say... Julia Stiles

Posted by: Pbrown | Dec 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

well now she's single and available for ME!! lol.

Posted by: carter | Dec 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM

that sucks for them. but i hope they continue to work togehter on the best show on television! i think she will end up on his table in the near future!lol

Posted by: Jordan Chase | Dec 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM

This makes me so sad! I love them both so much, and I loved them together! Too bad. :(

Posted by: Marin Johnson | Dec 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM

we must be the only ones that think that bitch looks like a horse with a crooked jaw

One thing that bugs the fuck out of me from the season finale:

The piece of shit Pontiac that Dex rolled at that camp. Wouldn't the cops be just a bit curious about it being there? I'm sure they got out in JChase's car, but the Pontiac was upside down, how they supposed to cover that shit up?

Lumen would get the knife if it were my show.

• Like 1