I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

Don't know about your catfish but they can get pretty big and have voracious appetites.  I had a tank of large enough cichlids.  Added a South American redtail catfish to that mix= the beginning of my end with fish.  Not only could you not feed it enough, it killed every other fish in the tank.  Ate up half a large Jack Dempsey, an oscar, jaguars.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

thank you. 

What a refreshing post . Hoping Trouble is still fightin the good  fight 

Talon is super handsome. 

pupdate: all the pups went  to their new homes Buttons  went to a rescue to get her hernia repaired. Sammy gets his balls chopped off next week. 

but I hear he is a still a Good boy 

Trouble is doing well, not acting sick at all anymore.  He's had about 5 rounds of chemo now and it doesn't seem to be making him sick when he gets it.  I'm still giving him prednisone that's fish flavored every day.  I think for now he's doing well.  I'm not looking forward to him getting sick again but I know in the back of my head that it's going to come at some point.  😕

Talon is super handsome and he knows it.  We just told him that he was famous while looking at the pictures in this thread and he went rawrrrr at us.

• Props 1

been waiting for years to more meaningfully contribute to this thread.

yes I know I should have got a rescue  dog but two years of scouring the rescues sites for something that isn't "PitbullXwhatever", StaffyX hasn't brought up shit all. 

I haven't had a dog since 1994 so this is the new member of the family (name still 100% TBD but lenny or lynton are the faves). Miniature Schnauzer.

Might be premature actually - he was only born yesterday but fuck it I'm excited!

IMG_1578.JPG

• Like 2
  • Props 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

added this little mofo to the fam yesterday

I know in previous contribution we had a picture of a much more black one but the breeder asked if we'd change and the answer was hell yes!

IMG_2675.JPG

crappy clipper job by breeder's husband

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2678 2.JPG

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Like 3
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Awesome dog @Schnitzel..... he/she looks a lot like how Talon looked when he was a puppy.  So cute!

Thank you,

he's an absolute cracker!

currently passed out under my table.

Wife is smitten as is my son and my daughter is nsemi smitten but she's a bit little.

• 2 weeks later...